Jerseys

buford

Ive mentioned this a few times, but both of those sites are selling knock offs. I have a red Turner one and a white Ryan one. They are good ripoffs, and non-Falcon fans probably cant tell the difference. If you look at the close up of the sleeve logo though, you will see pretty clearly its a horrible interpretation of our logo. If you dont want to spend over $200 bucks though, they are good alternatives. ;)

hahah that's hilarious. name upside down!

as for them being cheap knock offs, they look alright. If you look up close you can see some minor differences (if you get your name upright) but for $250 cheaper it is a good alternative.

I got a knockoff ryan jersey that I am happy with. I would rather it then one of those replica iron on jerseys. I am a fan of Matt Ryan and the Falcons, not Reebok. ;)

I got a Matt Ryan jersey from one of those sites last year, and the only thing I really noticed was the Falcon's beak was a bit curved at the end, but other than that it was a very good knock off. My roommates got some as well. One got a throwback Jets and the other, a throwback Sucs jersey. The colors on the throwbacks were off. Another roommate got a Chargers jersey that was nearly perfect.

They are knockoffs, but I would rather spend my 200 savings on 6 beers at the stadium on gameday...

The differences between the authentic jerseys and the knock-off jerseys are apparent when compared side-by-side; the better quality of the authentic jerseys is quite evident. The differences really show after you wash the jerseys two or three times. That's when you start seeing on the knock-offs the stitching becoming frayed, the sewed numbers bunching, and the colors fading. The authentic jerseys hold up much better.

If you want to save some bucks, go ahead and buy a knock-off. But don't delude yourself that the knock-offs are "just as good" – they're not.

The differences between the authentic jerseys and the knock-off jerseys are apparent when compared side-by-side; the better quality of the authentic jerseys is quite evident. The differences really show after you wash the jerseys two or three times. That's when you start seeing on the knock-offs the stitching becoming frayed, the sewed numbers bunching, and the colors fading. The authentic jerseys hold up much better.

If you want to save some bucks, go ahead and buy a knock-off. But don't delude yourself that the knock-offs are "just as good" – they're not.

if you know how to wash clothes(or in my case, has a girlfriend that knows how to wash clothes ;) ) that really won't be a problem compared to authentic jerseys. a lot of the price comes from politics, not actual labor and parts, i.e., how different the quality will be from authentic. there is a difference, but hardly a $200 difference

Got a Ryan red (sewn on # and name) towards the end of the season last year at ****'s for $59.99. The weird thing was the screen printed ones were the same price. It was the only one they had left and it was my size. Best deal I've seen on jerseys other than my black Ryan and Turner jerseys that I got for $12 at TJ Maxx.

if you know how to wash clothes(or in my case, has a girlfriend that knows how to wash clothes ;) ) that really won't be a problem compared to authentic jerseys. a lot of the price comes from politics, not actual labor and parts, i.e., how different the quality will be from authentic. there is a difference, but hardly a $200 difference

Exactly. I washed mine a ton last season and it still looks fine with no fraying. Licensing is what drives up the cost, not quality control.

Most of the Jerseys that are sewn that you see on eBay and around the internet for around $50, they are knockoffs from China. These knockoff jerseys aren't all that bad, but what you will get these characteristics...

The material is slightly different, especially around the area of side panels. Thickness of the cuffs is alot thinner due to difference in material. The Falcons logos will be flawed on 99% of these knockoffs the stitching will be out of sorts and incorrect shape, either the front of the logo will be curved down or the bottom of the wing will be shaped wrong, and stitching won't always be in line. The Numbers and Name that are sewn are NOT tackle twill material, they are like a thick material that has a sort of sheen.

They look okay considering they are $200 dollars cheaper than a true authentic. They are alot different than a true authentic. If your just wearing it to a game, and don't care about the quality up close, you will probably be pleased.

I just wanted you to know the differences before you purchase it and see them for yourself.

Edited by JKH5785