Jun3 - Hang in there, only 98 days til real football

question...why in your sig do u believe our young D will come together by "midseason"???I dont believe that. They should be together and unified at the start of the season.

I do predict 12-4 for the team.

I think the D will be good at the start of the season, and improve as the season goes on when key components- Jerry, Moore, Robinson, Spoon, Peters- gain experience on the field and in the system.

You can't teach game experience- this D will be much better at the end of the year than the beginning.

I do predict 12-4 for the team.

I think the D will be good at the start of the season, and improve as the season goes on when key components- Jerry, Moore, Robinson, Spoon, Peters- gain experience on the field and in the system.

You can't teach game experience- this D will be much better at the end of the year than the beginning.

oh ok..with more veteran experience on the field, i think the D will be good to go from the getty up. all of the non experienced players have great players infront of them to learn from, and yes u right, on the field game experience is somethin that cant be taught, so hopefully our vets can take them under their wing during game times and give them pointers to help them succeed.

I've been counting down from about 150 days in my sig. Seemed like a significant milestone to me.:rolleyes:

Oh it is, but from February to August is a tough time. The draft, OTA's, etc, they don't help me too much. I'm ready for kick-off!

This is the worst period to me. Its not so bad between the Bowl and FA starting, but the training camp is worse to me because i am holding my breath and crossing my fingers that every time I log on to AF.com, I dont see that red bar in the middle telling me one of our key players is injured in practice.

Ughhhhhhhhhhh.... seeing 98 days didn't help me.. :lol:

98 days.....well , its shorter than it was yesterday.....grin......I"m lookin at the start of pre-season, I'll take that as a start date.....

Like I"ve said before, summer is just fill in time.....

come on NFL 2010

olehippy13