Bulldogs in the Rivals 100

per Dawgs Opinion

Bulldogs in the Rivals 100

Rivals.com released the initial Rivals 100 on Monday. The Bulldogs have two commits who made the list.

#65 QB Christian LeMay

#82 DE Sterling Bailey

Here is the rest of the recruits that Georgia has offered who made the list, anyone that has already committed to a school or has already ruled Georgia out will not be on the list.

#1 DE Jadeveon Clowney 5 Star

#3 ATH James Wilder Jr 5 Star

#10 RB Malcolm Brown 5 Star

#13 RB Mike Bellamy 4 Star

#15 DE Ray Drew 4 Star

#17 RB Isaiah Crowell 4 Star

#20 LB Stephone Anthony 4 Star

#23 CB Doran Grant 4 Star

#34 RB Demetrius Hart 4 Star

#44 OL Antonio Richardson 4 Star

#48 DB Damian Swann 4 Star

#56 QB Braxton Miller 4 Star

#57 RB Savon Huggins 4 Star

#59 DE Stephon Tuitt 4 Star

#60 DB Jonathan Rose 4 Star

#70 OL Bobby Hart 4 Star

#74 OL Brandon Shell 4 Star

#91 WR Charon Peake 4 Star

#92 DT Gabriel Wright 4 Star

also per Dawgs Opinion

Tentative Commitment Dates

Here is a list of tentative commitment dates for some of the UGA recruits

June 4th: Zach Witchett

November 16th: Watts Dantzler

Month of June: James Vaughters

July/August: Malcolm Mitchell

James Wilder Jr

Justin Garrett

During senior season: Rashad Greene

Toby Jackson

Nick Waisome

Nick O'Leary

Kent Turene

Stephone Tuitt

Under Armour Game: Quan Bray

Isaiah Crowell

Gabe Wright

Shannon Brown

Xzavier Dickson

Lateek Townsend

National Siging Day: Savon Huggins

Ray Drew

i will take off the following names:

clowney, hart, richardson, malcolm brown, bellamy, hart, miller, huggins, hart.

Most of the guys above we aren't even recruiting and they just have a name of georgia in their offer list. Now below Wilder, Anthony, Grant, and Rose are longer shots, but we are still going to get them all on campus and anything can happen. We are in great shape with Drew, Crowell, Swann, and Shell. We have a chance with gabe, tuitt, and peake. I believe we get 7 to 8 top 100 guys with the list below and who we have already committed.

#3 ATH James Wilder Jr 5 Star

#15 DE Ray Drew 4 Star

#17 RB Isaiah Crowell 4 Star

#20 LB Stephone Anthony 4 Star

#23 CB Doran Grant 4 Star

#48 DB Damian Swann 4 Star

#59 DE Stephon Tuitt 4 Star

#60 DB Jonathan Rose 4 Star

#74 OL Brandon Shell 4 Star

#91 WR Charon Peake 4 Star

#92 DT Gabriel Wright 4 Star

One thing to understand this shows how deep the state of georgia is. We will have probably at least 40 4 stars instate. That is something and we will have at least 2 5 stars. Right now uga fans we have 8 of the top 30 instate and I feel we finish with 17 to 19 out of the top 30. We have a few out of state guys we are targeting and we are just now sending out those out of state offers. It's going to be fun to see where this class ends up.

One thing to understand this shows how deep the state of georgia is. We will have probably at least 40 4 stars instate. That is something and we will have at least 2 5 stars. Right now uga fans we have 8 of the top 30 instate and I feel we finish with 17 to 19 out of the top 30. We have a few out of state guys we are targeting and we are just now sending out those out of state offers. It's going to be fun to see where this class ends up.

Thanks Sac... awesome update.

Are there no Gator updates u can spoil?

None that I would call earth shattering. I think that our of this initial 100 we are in very good shape once again the challenge for the top spot but as history as shown these ranking will change drastically from now till February and well they should because this in my opinion and the opinion of several others is about the worst set I have ever seen Rivals publish. I will give on example and try to really prove my unbiasis. Jeff Driskell, a Gator commit is ranked the #1 QB in the country right now. Why? Because he is a camp warrior. He tears it up. Meanwhile he plays on a ridiculously bad HS team. Christian LeMay is ranked lower in these rankings then any other to come out. Rumor has it is because he plays on a team with a ton of talent and that it makes him look better. Now does that seem right? If you have a ton of talent and you go out and throw 30 TD's against 2 int's you only did so cause of the talent around you? Come on Rivals lets try to act like we know a little something about the game.

WHose stars are you referring to, cause Rivals doesn't really appear to be too high on the Ga talent levels. Conley/Herrera/Sanders not 4 stars????? Strange, but usually happens every year.

WHose stars are you referring to, cause Rivals doesn't really appear to be too high on the Ga talent levels. Conley/Herrera/Sanders not 4 stars????? Strange, but usually happens every year.

They might still be 4 star just not in the top 250 yet. and lets remember this is the first rankings to come out. Last year was a prime example, even though i hate the guy now, Da'rick rodgers wasnt ranked in the top 250 the first time around but at the end of it he was top 10.

But yes i will admit I thought Conley and Herrera would be in the top 250...

Edited by Ronaldo77