McDonalds wants gay people to come as you are

Progressive...

Because sexuality totally needs to come into play when it comes to choosing where you eat your fast food.

:rolleyes:

I did not see anybody on here complaning when Mcdonalds use to start throwing around the Ronald Mcdonald house for sick kids on commercials over here.

Because sick kids totally come in to play when its about choosing where to eat food right? :mellow:

Edited by Julian St.Clor

I did not see anybody on here complaning when Mcdonalds use to start throwing around the Ronald Mcdonald house for sick kids on commercials over here.

Because sick kids totally come in to play when its about choosing where to eat food right? :mellow:

When you make up your mind that you are going to donate where you eat then yes, yes it does.

Let's say McDonalds exclusively gave donations to Ronald McDonald house and Dave's Sausage smorgasbord only donated to homosexuals injured in soccer related flopping accidents.

Where you gonna eat?

When you make up your mind that you are going to donate where you eat then yes, yes it does.

Let's say McDonalds exclusively gave donations to Ronald McDonald house and Dave's Sausage smorgasbord only donated to homosexuals injured in soccer related flopping accidents.

Where you gonna eat?

how good is this alleged sausage?

Where you gonna eat?

Depends on how good the food tastes.

Unless the company is doing seriously evil things I wont avoid their product.

Telling people that they donate to sick children is the same as doing adverts for the "g*y community"?

This commercial is basically telling you that McDonalds does not have a problem serving a homosexual teenager or his straight dad.

Whats wrong with that?

It is reaching out to people based off their sexuality.

Who asks you if you're g*y or straight when ordering fast food? Since when did it ever matter?