why are Dudley labs called Dudleys?

Because they have striking similarities to these men.

DudleyBoyz.jpg

Those two guys are great. Quite a few years back the WWE had a charity softball game in Durham NC that I went to. WWE guys and girls VS Michael Bolton's team. Don't laugh. Michael had a pro team. They murdered the WWE. Anyway the Dudley boyz had everyone laughing on the field and afterwards they were just the nicest guys in the autograph section.

The lead A hole, of all people was little crash Holly who is dead now. If jerk was a disease I guess that is what killed him.

Those two guys are great. Quite a few years back the WWE had a charity softball game in Durham NC that I went to. WWE guys and girls VS Michael Bolton's team. Don't laugh. Michael had a pro team. They murdered the WWE. Anyway the Dudley boyz had everyone laughing on the field and afterwards they were just the nicest guys in the autograph section.

The lead A hole, of all people was little crash Holly who is dead now. If jerk was a disease I guess that is what killed him.

They were probably in character lol. Dudleyz were probably faces at that point and Holly a heel.

I've always heard that Bubba Ray was a piece of **** and D-von was classy.

They were probably in character lol. Dudleyz were probably faces at that point and Holly a heel.

I've always heard that Bubba Ray was a piece of **** and D-von was classy.

To be honest, it probably depends on what kind of day they were having. Everybody has good and bad ones. At the time Holly was a face. Dudleys were always somewhere in between. But Bubba and Dvon were really nice and Holly was really arrogant, making remarks behind fans backs.Kat and Jerry Lawler were real nice also.Kat had a great ###. :P As did Trish Stratus.Kat looked pretty old in the face, tho.