Heyward Accomplishments

The Monarch

The J-Don'tSayHey Kid has somehow exceeded the lofty expectations that accompanied him to the big leagues. The scary part is I don't think we've seen a truly HOT streak from him yet. Thus far in his career he's already:

* Homered in his first AB (only 1 chance to do that)

* Had a walk-off hit (2, actually)

* Game tying 9th inning HR

* Stolen 3rd base

There are however many things that we know he will do at some point that he hasn't yet. Let's list them and mark them off as we go. Add any that we expect him to do this year (or any he's already done that I left off) and I'll add them to the list as we go. These should be reasonable expectations. For instance, I don't think he'll pitch a perfect game in the World Series, so no need to put it in here (though I only doubt his opportunity, not ability).

I'll start.

* Multi-HR game. He came close awhile back and was robbed of his 2nd. This one should fall soon.

* Throw out a batter at first from right field.

* Hit for the cycle (kind of flukey, so who knows if he'll ever get this one).

* Grand Slam

Edited by The Monarch

Most virtual blow jobs by Braves fans on the Atlanta Falcons Message Board, overtaking Andruw Jones' current record that has stood since 2005...

Really? I can attest that in two months, I've virtually blown Heyward many more times than Andruw over the course of his whole career.

Hey, wait a second... you're trying to troll aren't you!

OT: Throw out a batter at first from right field.

I have a feeling that he needs pressure to perform well. If we have a huge lead, he won't do as well, but if it's a close game and the heat is on, he'll do great.

Wow, hope that's not the case. I haven't seen evidence of this.

You left off make this guy upset.

Haha, he doesn't make me upset, normally... Now, when he hits a walk-off double with two outs in the bottom of the ninth to beat my Reds that makes me upset... :D

Only thing I've got against the guy is that he plays for the Braves...

Haha, he doesn't make me upset, normally... Now, when he hits a walk-off double with two outs in the bottom of the ninth to beat my Reds that makes me upset... :D

Only thing I've got against the guy is that he plays for the Braves...

You have Joey Votto, the best young first baseman in baseball. Count your blessings.