so even soccer FANS are gay

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PP, is your new mission on this forum acting as the typical ignorant American? Kissing on the cheek is a very traditional custom in many sountern European countries and if you knew anything about what you are posting here, you would realize that the player on the picture is Ronaldinho, who is playing for AC Milan in Italy.

I don´t have a problem with people disliking soccer but your stupidity and cultural ignorance is just amazing. To be honest, I know alot more silly and laughable American traditions worth ridiculing than a kiss on the cheek.

PP, is your new mission on this forum acting as the typical ignorant American? Kissing on the cheek is a very traditional custom in many sountern European countries and if you knew anything about what you are posting here, you would realize that the player on the picture is Ronaldinho, who is playing for AC Milan in Italy.

I don´t have a problem with people disliking soccer but your stupidity and cultural ignorance is just amazing. To be honest, I know alot more silly and laughable American traditions worth ridiculing than a kiss on the cheek.

Silly and laughable? Maybe.

Gayer? No way.

To be honest, I have never seen anything gayer than those male cheerleaders I see when I watch college football.

You're watching the MALE cheerleaders?

You're doing it wrong.

As for tradition, if you wish to kiss a dear friend on the cheek or even your brother. fine.

But how is running up to a complete stranger and kissing him on the face a tradition?

Unless it is a tradition of gayness.

But how is running up to a complete stranger and kissing him on the face a tradition?

Unless it is a tradition of gayness.

He is not a complete stranger, he is the idol you are watching every weekend. Trust me, if Matt Ryan would complete a last second TD pass to win the superbowl, half of the male membership on this forum would just gladly kiss him on the cheek and at least 10% would probably even kiss him down south.

He is not a complete stranger, he is the idol you are watching every weekend. Trust me, if Matt Ryan would complete a last second TD pass to win the superbowl, half of the male membership on this forum would just gladly kiss him on the cheek and at least 10% would probably even kiss him down south.

I'd carry his baby.

You know, like a nanny, or an au pair.

NOT this:

Cheer2DM3011_468x343.jpg

Yeah those are gaylords I meant... and since I unfortunately can watch college football only on TV, I have to live with what is broadcasted... and I definately saw more gaylords in college football (including half naked male fans in the stands hugging each other :D) than I ever saw in soccer.

Yeah those are gaylords I meant... and since I unfortunately can watch college football only on TV, I have to live with what is broadcasted... and I definately saw more gaylords in college football (including half naked male fans in the stands hugging each other :D) than I ever saw in soccer.

lol @ calling them gaylords when you got guys kissing each other on the cheek and holding hands.

lol @ calling them gaylords when you got guys kissing each other on the cheek and holding hands.

I guess it´s just a matter of time until shaking hands is considered gay as well :rolleyes:

If a grownup man dresses and dances like a 12y old girl on the sidelines, that is definately alot more gay in my book but I guess that a cultural difference that I don´t understand, just like PP doesn´t get the one in this thread.

I guess it´s just a matter of time until shaking hands is considered gay as well :rolleyes:

If a grownup man dresses and dances like a 12y old girl on the sidelines, that is definately alot more gay in my book but I guess that a cultural difference that I don´t understand, just like PP doesn´t get the one in this thread.

1st of all male cheerleaders who not dress like 12yr old girls nor do guys who cheer with body paint instead of a tee.

so shaking hands is the same as holding hands? do you guys skip while holding hands also?

Sorry, but just because you watch someone on TV does not make you two all familiar. And certainly not enough to kiss.That's just a gay gene.

I told you, I GET the cultural difference. But running up to someone you do not know and kissing them on the face is not a cultural thing. Had he did it to a woman, he would have probably been charged with sexual assault, right?

It's also not on baseball but no one is calling that sport ghey and they pat each other on the a## all the time. NFL shows the cheerleaders at the breaks but that's it. There's also a lot of touching of the butt in extremely tight pants there as well. Just sayin....

Yea, baseball is completely gay. No argument there. that's why Dale Murphy got out.

Football is definitely getting more gay, what with the Brady Quinns and the Jimmy Clausens. That slap is moving toward a finger, bank on it.

the ******** you guys spew on here is ridiculous. I have only come across 1 country that discredits "soccer" in such a way. I guess you guys need to compensate for not being the best in the worlds biggest sport.... There is a reason why us Europeans think lowly of Americans, and your arrogance and ignorance has a lot to do with it. Now don't get me wrong I know plenty of American's who are some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people I know, but some are just utterly distasteful. If you don't like something keep it to yourself mate, I don't go around making fun of nascar....

the ******** you guys spew on here is ridiculous. I have only come across 1 country that discredits "soccer" in such a way. I guess you guys need to compensate for not being the best in the worlds biggest sport.... There is a reason why us Europeans think lowly of Americans, and your arrogance and ignorance has a lot to do with it. Now don't get me wrong I know plenty of American's who are some of the nicest and most knowledgeable people I know, but some are just utterly distasteful. If you don't like something keep it to yourself mate, I don't go around making fun of nascar....

I think if your not a redneck, you make fun of nascar :lol:

I don't know how any American will be able to sleep at night knowing that Europeans think lowly of us. And all this time I've believed it was just the Germans who had no sense of humor. Or did they sweep through Europe with virtually no resistance and spread that gene to everyone over there too?