Question: What does a saints fan say to a falcons fan?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not cool. Not at all.

I hate an Aint but feel compelled to apologize for my Falcon brethren.

honeslty I have to agree. Not because he is picking on Aints fans but because he is making fun of someone for the job they do. Any job is honoarble as long as you bust your *** and do your best at it.

"Did you bring my FEMA check?" That isn't making fun of anyone who works.

Sad.

You live in Georgia? If so, you are clueless.

There are probably hundreds if not thousands of working Georgians who suffered from the September 2009 hundred year flood that ravaged Cobb and Douglas County.

How would you like it if maybe a Pantie or a Suc made some sort of FEMA joke about them? :angry:

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

Katrina jokes are worn out. Though, any self respecting southern man/woman wouldn't sit around poking fun at such a thing. Sly degrading jokes such as those are only reserved for Yankee feminist driven northerners. Then again, Id argue that any man or woman would seek to call themselves an American. A natural disaster killed our own people, laughing and making jokes about that makes you no better than the many countries that made fun of America after 9/11.

Not cool. Not at all.

I hate an Aint but feel compelled to apologize for my Falcon brethren.

So you have absolutely no issues with insulting your own "fellow" fans (on a daily basis I might add), yet you won't stand idly by when someone has a little fun with the opposing side? Yeah, some fan you've turned out to be. Supposedly, you've been a fan of this team for 40 years. You post like someone who has been alive for barely half of that.

It gets old reading this kind of stuff. Every single day that I get on here, I have to sift through all the stupid arguments that you get into, all the crappy predictions you feel the need to share, and a bunch of random, thought-free comments from you, just to get to something worthwhile to read from someone else. Trust you? You have yet to give a single reason why any of us should trust you half as far as we could throw you.

Why don't you give it a rest? Your act is tired and no one is voluntarily subscribing. I'm sure you'll come back in here with some snarky reply about how you're the victim and how you're so misunderstood. The truth is that if you really are some 40 or 50 year old guy, then you are probably one of the older people on these boards. You should be one of the cooler heads. You should be keeping the peace. Instead, all I see from you is whine after whine in between insults. Act your age and don't try to speak for the rest of us.

Saint fan say, Lombardi

NFL commissioner's office says, The NFL's gift to long-suffering aints fans

Saint fan say, thank you

NFL commissioner's office says, you're welcome and don't expect all of the bogus calls and thrown games this year

Saint fan say, uh oh

...the end

fixed it for you