Georgia Southern had worries about ex-football recruit, Brookwood RB Julian Suber, before arrest for armed robbery.

SacFalcFan

When someone is trying to look "hard" in their mug shot, you know you were right to have been worried...

On another note, what happened to Brookwood? They were the power in this area when I was in HS, couldn't stand losing to them.

On another note, what happened to Brookwood? They were the power in this area when I was in HS, couldn't stand losing to them.

No kidding. When I was going through HS, they were pretty much top dog in Gwinnett, and then-AAAA powers in the state. Man how times have changed.

When someone is trying to look "hard" in their mug shot, you know you were right to have been worried...

Yeah them and Parkview were always the big dogs in Gwinnett, and even the whole state.

I don't follow highschool football, but when I was at South Gwinnett, Parkview and Brookwood always kicked our *****. I believe SG has only beat Brookwood 4 times in the 27 year history of the rivalry.

My senior year we beat Brookwood on one of the weirdest endings I've ever seen in a game. I can't remember if it was in overtime or if it was with a minute or so left in regulation, but Brookwood was punting from their own endzone when their punter's heel stepped out of the back of the endzone, giving us a safety and a 16-14 win.