Happy Birthday, Clint

How many actors can you name just by a famous line in a movie?

"Go ahead, make my day".

"Get off of my lawn".

"I know what your thinking. Did he fire 6 shots or only 5. Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement Ive kinda lost track myself.But this being a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky? Well do you punk"?

"I tried being reasonable, I didnt like it".

"In this world there are 2 kinds of people my friend, those with guns, and those who dig. You dig".

Edited by daroadrambler

"Go ahead, make my day".

"Get off of my lawn".

"I know what your thinking. Did he fire 6 shots or only 5. Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement Ive kinda lost track myself.But this being a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky? Well do you punk"?

"In this world there are 2 kinds of people my friend, those with guns, and those who did. You did".

One of my favorite lines from Dirty Harry: "Now...if they can just wait for the Calvary to arrive........(gunshots, alarm sounds).......shhitt!"

Guest Gritz

But I am glad the guy is still around. He has starred in a lot of my favorite movies.The Outlaw Josey Wales is an alltime favorite.

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

One of my favorites from Josey:

Josey: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.

Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

"Go ahead, make my day".

"Get off of my lawn".

"In this world there are 2 kinds of people my friend, those with guns, and those who did. You did".

Heartbreak Ridge is full of great lines...just can't repeat them here. Still get a laugh out of old TBS airing that movie on a Saturday morning.

"Unforgiven" is my favorite Clint movie and my favorite western. It might be my favorite movie. I used to go to screenplay websites and read the screenplay like it was a book.

One of my favorite quotes:

The Schofield Kid: [after killing a man for the first time] It don't seem real... how he ain't gonna never breathe again, ever... how he's dead. And the other one too. All on account of pulling a trigger.

Will Munny: It's a **** of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.