**** Philosophy

Let's say you have X amount of turds to spend on a toilet(s) a year. You could decide to do an unbelievably violent **** once, or 2 decent turds, or 4 dueces with out having to wipe, but hideous feces. Or you could just do a bunch of random ghost ****'s and threaten them not to tell anybody. What do you do? Get ****** more often or build up expectations for the "big one".

Edited by SiViK_OuTkAsT™

You have to drop the megaload. Then once you are done, ask your girl to go get something you left in the bathroom for ya. Then sit back and laugh as she comes running out, gasping for breath and screaming like she has been shot.

Edited by LouDog

I would not know the answer to this question, my post are so good I have never encountered this problem fine sir. If I could be of any more assistance to you please let me know...thanks....have a good day

No, I just picked the first option with me saying you would save money on toilet paper but then I read the 4 deuces without having to wipe in between the cheeks, So I kinda felt stupid for a second.

No, I just picked the first option with me saying you would save money on toilet paper but then I read the 4 deuces without having to wipe in between the cheeks, So I kinda felt stupid for a second.

<<<<< TOILET PAPER JEW

EDIT : Helps me by more whislkey

Edited by SiViK_OuTkAsT™

……………………._,,,„--~""""¯""~-,

.………………„-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

.…………„-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

.…….„~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

.…,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\

.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,

.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,………………¸~"")

.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,……….,-~";;;;;/

.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~";;;;;;;,-'.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,

.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;",-";;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„

.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~";;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\

.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~"__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,

.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~"-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,

.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,

.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|

.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~"¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|

...,-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-;_„„-~"::::::,-'::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/

..."-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~""_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/

.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\

.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''

.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|

.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|

.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|

.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''

.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'

.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/

.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_,-'

.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'

.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/

.……..,-"::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/ THIS THREAD JUST GOT

.…..,-":::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ AWESOME.

...,-"::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\.

.-":::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|

.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~"

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::\...............

.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::o::::::::::::::::::::::\..............

.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\

I would have answered this differently when I was a bit younger, but I think the answer for each of us really depends upon how much fiber, toilet paper, and stool stability we've been able to achieve in our lives up to this point and how lucky we might have become. I have also noticed, coincidentally, that the amount of $#@& you receive is usually proportional to how much you consume.

There was a time not that many years ago, when I'd say to just drive to the nearest Port-O-John for a couple of days, or drive down to the New Orleans and $#@& on the beach, while spending the minimum dollars possible.

I'm older now, having completed a couple of college degrees, earned assorted professional designations and having been in positions of increasing corporate responsibilities over the years. I retired at a relatively young age (54) and made some fairly good investment/savings decisions over the years, so my response today is this: My $#@& still stinks.

While on their death bed, NOBODY ever says "I wish I hadn't of had that last bowel movement".

On the contrary, most people admit to regret for the $#@&$ they didn't take because they were too constipated to smell the roses and enjoy the time with their favorite reading material. I've watched too many family members and friends experience these regrets and I'm not going to make the same mistake.

This year is our 25Th wedding anniversary and although we've had a history of doing a modest amount of $#@&ing each year, we've decided to 'kick it up a notch' and really enjoy some extra $#@& as our presents to one another. So far we've been to Tampa for a week of super $#@&$, we stayed at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas for a week of cr@ps, and we visited some good friends in Charlotte, NC, for a colon cleansing seminar.

Not bad for a kid who grew up in a welfare family using single-ply tissue.

Let's say you have X amount of turds to spend on a toilet(s) a year. You could decide to do an unbelievably violent **** once, or 2 decent turds, or 4 dueces with out having to wipe, but hideous feces. Or you could just do a bunch of random ghost ****'s and threaten them not to tell anybody. What do you do? Get ****** more often or build up expectations for the "big one".

I actually look forward to a good turding every day---and I always look back to grade size, color etc

I would have answered this differently when I was a bit younger, but I think the answer for each of us really depends upon how much fiber, toilet paper, and stool stability we've been able to achieve in our lives up to this point and how lucky we might have become. I have also noticed, coincidentally, that the amount of $#@& you receive is usually proportional to how much you consume.

There was a time not that many years ago, when I'd say to just drive to the nearest Port-O-John for a couple of days, or drive down to the New Orleans and $#@& on the beach, while spending the minimum dollars possible.

I'm older now, having completed a couple of college degrees, earned assorted professional designations and having been in positions of increasing corporate responsibilities over the years. I retired at a relatively young age (54) and made some fairly good investment/savings decisions over the years, so my response today is this: My $#@& still stinks.

While on their death bed, NOBODY ever says "I wish I hadn't of had that last bowel movement".

On the contrary, most people admit to regret for the $#@&$ they didn't take because they were too constipated to smell the roses and enjoy the time with their favorite reading material. I've watched too many family members and friends experience these regrets and I'm not going to make the same mistake.

This year is our 25Th wedding anniversary and although we've had a history of doing a modest amount of $#@&ing each year, we've decided to 'kick it up a notch' and really enjoy some extra $#@& as our presents to one another. So far we've been to Tampa for a week of super $#@&$, we stayed at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas for a week of cr@ps, and we visited some good friends in Charlotte, NC, for a colon cleansing seminar.

Not bad for a kid who grew up in a welfare family using single-ply tissue.

:lol::lol::lol:

Perfect!