Relations philosophy

LSFalcon

Let's say you have X amount of semen to spend on woman(s) a year. You could decide to do an unbelievably hot woman once, or 2 decent women, or 4 women with nice bodies, but hideous faces. Or you could just do a bunch of ugly women several times and threaten them not to tell anybody. What do you do? Get laid more often or build up expectations for the "big one".

Edited by LSFalcon

dude, its ok....im whiskey trolling you......out of most here I would figure you would understand.....

slapstick at best

all is well. I was just kinda curious if I had actually made that post before but oculdnt remember it. You aint the only one drinking 2nite lol

all is well. I was just kinda curious if I had actually made that post before but oculdnt remember it. You aint the only one drinking 2nite lol

lol...nah bro....just feeling frisky for once and messing around....

EDIT...I AM OUT OF WHISKEY.......= NOT HAPPEY

Edited by SiViK_OuTkAsT™

cant help ya with the whiskey prob but I got rum and weed if u near Carrollton lol

thanks for the offer brosky but Im in mcdonough and I can't chief for now......gotta son due in seven weeks and I have to stay clean......which is crazy because for the last 15 years -7 months I haven't missed a day....gotta do what I gotta do......

p.s. too tipsy to drive to the rum....thnx anyways my flacon friend

Just do what you usually do:

the bunch of ugly women :lol:

j/k

By the way why do men have to come up with all these terms for sexual positions and acts?

Spiderman, really?

What, makes you feel like a hero?

Edited by rounz