PS3 Advice

I may be misremembering, but I thought you already had a PS3.

Anyway, I didn't see any deals on Cheapassgamer.com. I'm looking for a deal on a specific game myself. $300 is what it costs now... although some retailers are sold out.

Gamestop said that at any give time point, 80% of their stores are out of stock of PS3s. Amazon is sold out right now. So I'd call the store ahead to confirm stock.

I may be misremembering, but I thought you already had a PS3.

Anyway, I didn't see any deals on Cheapassgamer.com. I'm looking for a deal on a specific game myself. $300 is what it costs now... although some retailers are sold out.

Gamestop said that at any give time point, 80% of their stores are out of stock of PS3s. Amazon is sold out right now. So I'd call the store ahead to confirm stock.

yep i do, but i won another one and have 300 bucks to buy another one.

I haven't seen a store in years that didn't have them, but I haven't seen a packaged deal in a while that was good.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1091397p1.html

I misquoted, but that's what GameStop's COO said.

I don't know if those are good deals. You can buy the PS3, the games (find sales at other retailers), and the accessories separately and pay the same price. Plus taxes kind of take their toll. He can wait until the PS3s become available at Amazon again, and avoid the taxes and get free shipping.

God of War III is going for $45 on Amazon.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1091397p1.html

I misquoted, but that's what GameStop's COO said.

I don't know if those are good deals. You can buy the PS3, the games (find sales at other retailers), and the accessories separately and pay the same price. Plus taxes kind of take their toll. He can wait until the PS3s become available at Amazon again, and avoid the taxes and get free shipping.

God of War III is going for $45 on Amazon.

He's giving reasoning to sales being down. Of course Sony will concur. I can tell you, there isn't a place that sells PS3's that I go that doesn't have some in stock. Same with Wii's, they aren't the hotcake they once were.

Guest Regular Guy

i'm not sure how you feel about craigslist but i'd seen a couple of "brand new in the box" advertisements for 120gb slims at about 250ish. probably stolen but maybe not?

I've bought all three of the PS3s that I have gotten off of Craigslist. I have paid $240.00-$250.00 for new in the box PS3s. The latest was a 120 gig slim for $240.00. It even had the receipt from Wally world in the bag! CL has been great for me.

Guest Regular Guy

Don't bother... PS3 has no games.

1255128119104.jpg

You're baaaaaaaack! Did the old account get banned Ace? Or are you just spamming with a second one :lol: