The Official "That's What She Said" Thread

So I'm watching Sportscenter this morning and the Braves highlights come on. When Heyward hits his first inning home run, Cindy Brunson says "Oh, that's good wood!". I almost shot coffee out of my nose.

From the same episode during the Angels highlights, my wife walks in the room just as Brunson says "they come from behind". My wife says, "Ha! Come from behind...that's what she said!".

I'm a lucky man. :wub:

What TWSS moments have you had today?

Well about 15 minutes ago, my lovely wife of 17 years came into my bedroom where I was sound asleep and said "Get your lazy @ss out of the bed and help me take care of these kids!"

Um, I guess, maybe, after thinking about it, that's not the kind of thing you were looking for.

Carry on.

Well about 15 minutes ago, my lovely wife of 17 years came into my bedroom where I was sound asleep and said "Get your lazy @ss out of the bed and help me take care of these kids!"

Um, I guess, maybe, after thinking about it, that's not the kind of thing you were looking for.

Carry on.

So you got up and posted here? I'm not sure that's what she had in mind...

I was watching the new Harry Potter movie a few days ago, and honest to God the best movie line I've ever heard came from a serious professor Dumbledore:

"just no matter what keep making me take it, even if you have to shove it down my throat."

The best movie line I've ever heard is at the end of of this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0GdR2LlKo&feature=related

Oh , yeah, and that's what she said.