Big Cat Weekend #2

SacFalcFan

How does Auburn just go in a raid the best prospects from Arkansas every year? Dyer last year and Frazier this year...

i understand he went to malzahn's high school he coached at so I wasn't surprised they got him, but on dyer no clue. Bobby needs to do a better job keeping that talent instate.

Okay auburn fans give us the skinny. I know frazier picked you guys over arkansas which was expected. Any other commits? You had a terrific list of recruits there.

All the recruits had only awesome things to say. Alot of the top guys have AU in their top three. Alot of guys from GA had great things to say. Wright from Columbus loved it. I say they get around 10 of those guys like they did from last year. AU is really on the rise and I say they get another top 5 or top10 class this year too. Most of the big guys won't commit until around signingday but i feel they will get alot of good ones from BCW. I wish I could post what rivals posted. SAC, if I won't get in trouble I will copy and paste what they said. It's a really good read