If You Were Stranded on an Island like Gilligan

Nono

I always wondered why in the heck the castaways on Giligan's Island were trying so hard to get off the island---I mean they everything they needed and what they didn't have they made from coconuts. I would put a spnaking on Ginger and be happy with my life!!!

tina16.jpg

I always preferred Mary-Ann over Ginger. If I were to be stuck on an island, I would want my wife with me. :)

Oh, so she has an account here. That's cool. Hi Mrs. BirdsOfPrey.

As for me, I'd want Kate Austen. (Evangeline Lilly.) Mostly cause I know she can hang.

I always preferred Mary-Ann over Ginger. If I were to be stuck on an island, I would want my wife with me. :)

I agree, I would want Mary Ann too, especially to find out that she got busted for Pot, you know she partys. :P I saw this special on Gilligans Island, they said Ginger was not the brightest bulb on the tree, she thought the TV show was going to be about "her as the main star", while they were filming the first 3 episodes, even with the name GILIGANS Island, Like hint hint hint, its not called "Gingers island", that can be a good thing or a bad thing with a dumb girl, i just like girls that are intelligent. ;)

I'd choose Regina King.

regina-king2.jpg

She's a major honey and she seems like someone I can really enjoy talking to.

(I mean, we'd have to be able to do something else while resting in-between the massive bouts of marathon island sex we'd be having.)