Fergie has money problems...

Rambler

Poor Fergie. The Dutchess of dumb. Had it all and threw it all away. Now she is deperately seeking new revenue streams to get by. Any ideas? Surely that red head is good for something.

I heard the Queen has some really nice jewelry and a crown that she rarely uses. Maybe the Duchess of Pork could steal it and sell it on Ebay. It might bring in a few pounds.

I hear you. She only gets like 15.0000 lbs. a month from Prince Andrew so she might take you up on it.

She should sell it. 15,000 pounds is like 240,000 ounces. If she can get $20 an ounce, she's bringing in over $4 million per month. And she can't live off of that?

Poor Fergie. The Dutchess of dumb. Had it all and threw it all away. Now she is deperately seeking new revenue streams to get by. Any ideas? Surely that red head is good for something.

Women have the only thing they can sell and still keep..

fergie-looking-hot-green-bikini.jpg

Edited by SkiFalcon

I'll let her play hide the hotdog for $

Wait not with the overweight royal pastey chick---the singer with the great asz

Edited by Nono