If I'm Not Mistaken Matt Ryan

As of 5/28/10 I believe Matt Ryan is the all time winningest Falcon QB with 30 or more starts and the sixth winningest active QB in the NFL with 30 or more starts.

Please don't ask for a link cause it would be hard to link you to the press book I'm looking at.

If I'm wrong Peyton or Falconidae will correct me. Trust me.

This is how I think it stands going into the 2010-2011 season:

TOP FIVE WINNINGEST FALCON QBs WITH 30 OR MORE STARTS

1. Matt Ryan .667

2. Michael Vick .567

3. Chris Chandler .507

4. Jeff George .457

5. Steve Bartkowski .455

TOP TEN WINNINGEST ACTIVE NFL QBs WITH 30 OR MORE STARTS

1. Tom Brady .764

2. Philip Rivers .719

3. Ben Roethlisberger .698

4. Tony Romo .691

5. Peyton Manning .682

6. Matt Ryan .667

7. Donovan McNabb .648

8. Bret Favre .635 (assuming he returns)

9. Joe Flacco .625

10. Jake Delhomme .587

TOP FIVE WINNINGEST ACTIVE NFL QBs WITH 120 OR MORE STARTS

1. Tom Brady .764

2. Peyton Manning .682

3. Donovan McNabb .648

4. Bret Favre .635 (assuming he returns)

5. Drew Bees .562

TOP FIVE WINNINGEST NEW SCHOOL ACTIVE NFL QBs WITH 30 OR MORE STARTS

1. Philip Rivers .719

2. Ben Roethlisberger .698

3. Tony Romo .691

4. Matt Ryan .667

5. Joe Flacco .625

As of 5/28/10 I believe Matt Ryan is the all time winningest Falcon QB with 30 or more starts and the sixth winningest active QB in the NFL with 30 or more starts.

Please don't ask for a link cause it would be hard to link you to the press book I'm looking at.

If I'm wrong Peyton or Falconidae will correct me. Trust me....

Aaaaah, I've got a great big smile on my face from reading this, I'm honored to be mentioned as one of the greatest pains-in-the-### for this poster. I hesitate to make assumptions for others, but I'm sure Peyton feels the same way.

I'll consider it a tacit admission I was right about the distribution problem.

And Ryan is one amazing young QB, I'm looking forward to him growing into greatness.

+1 I got a good chuckle out of that.

I only look things up when they sound wrong. This doesn't sound wrong.

The Falcons are lucky to have Matt Ryan, and I think he is going to lead this team to a championship, and hopefully multiple championships. He had a bit of a rough spot last year but that is perfectly understandable from a 2nd year QB, even a great 2nd year QB, who was put in the position he was put in.

I suspect that the Matt Ryan learned a lot more in 09 than he did in 08 because adversity always teaches us more than success, and I expect we'll see a better Matt Ryan than we saw in 08 and 09.

1. Matt Ryan .667

2. Michael Vick .567

3. Chris Chandler .507

4. Jeff George .457

5. Steve Bartkowski .455

That's one **** of a gap between 1 and 2.

Keep up the great work Matty! Just goes to show that this team can win without a dog torturer. Of course I knew that all along.

to be fair matty has only played 30 games meaning hes won 2 more than vick's first 30 starts

no doubt matty will be the winningest falcon qb for as long as hes a falcon, as he may become the winningest qb in the nfl in the future if we can put up some 13 or 14 winning seasons in a row

but the only thing that struck me when i saw the list of top 10 winningest qbs of 30 starts, is that onl 4 of them have rings, whereas wit the winningest of 120 starts 4 outta 5 have rings and all of them have been to the superbowl, so its good to see that mattys on the right path, but it doesnt do anything to excite me right now

This is how I think it stands going into the 2010-2011 season:

1. Matt Ryan .667

2. Michael Vick .567

3. Chris Chandler .507

4. Jeff George .457

5. Steve Bartkowski .455

TOP TEN WINNINGEST ACTIVE NFL QBs WITH 30 OR MORE STARTS

1. Tom Brady .764

2. Philip Rivers .719

3. Ben Roethlisberger .698

4. Tony Romo .691

5. Peyton Manning .682

6. Matt Ryan .667

7. Donovan McNabb .648

8. Bret Favre .635 (assuming he returns)

9. Joe Flacco .625

10. Jake Delhomme .587

TOP FIVE WINNINGEST ACTIVE NFL QBs WITH 120 OR MORE STARTS

1. Tom Brady .764

2. Peyton Manning .682

3. Donovan McNabb .648

4. Bret Favre .635 (assuming he returns)

5. Drew Bees .562

TOP FIVE WINNINGEST NEW SCHOOL ACTIVE NFL QBs WITH 30 OR MORE STARTS

1. Philip Rivers .719

2. Ben Roethlisberger .698

3. Tony Romo .691

4. Matt Ryan .667

5. Joe Flacco .625

Hey FFS1970 I TRUST YOU. :lol::lol:

Hopefully this is a great example of when you put all the pieces of a puzzle together what can happen.

Good owner + GM + coach + quarterback + overall talent + luck = championship!

I do feel like we have the one of the most solid overall teams we have ever had this year.

OK Faith that was funny.

Anyway we got us a winner in Matt Ryan. How do you like him?

How do I like him HUMMM a LOT doesn't even come close.

I liked Steve B.

I liked Chris C. just to fragile

but Matt is without a doubt has the talent and ability to be the BEST QB in Franchise history.

But this nice stuff has to stop not use to it. :lol

Edited by falcons faithful

to be fair matty has only played 30 games meaning hes won 2 more than vick's first 30 starts

no doubt matty will be the winningest falcon qb for as long as hes a falcon, as he may become the winningest qb in the nfl in the future if we can put up some 13 or 14 winning seasons in a row

but the only thing that struck me when i saw the list of top 10 winningest qbs of 30 starts, is that onl 4 of them have rings, whereas wit the winningest of 120 starts 4 outta 5 have rings and all of them have been to the superbowl, so its good to see that mattys on the right path, but it doesnt do anything to excite me right now

He's only won 1 more. But, Vick didn't reach his 30th start until the 10th week of 2004 - his 4th year in the league. Then, we only had him as a starter for 2 more years after that - and a total of 37 more starts - with a record of 19-18 over the remaining time, a much lower 51.3%. He finished out 6 years with us starting only 67 times and winning 38 times. As much as I was crazy about the guy - I really, really hope we get more out of Ryan.

I'm hoping that Ryan, who accomplished his first 30 in his first 2 years will start a lot more than 37 more games over the next 4 years (knock on wood) and I'm hoping he at the very least, maintains his winning percent rather than a huge drop.

If he does that - then after 6 years time with us - he will have started 94 games with us and will have a record at the very minimum of 63-31-0 (based on his current winning percentage)and hopefully even more on the W side. Wouldn't that be a great set of numbers - only if you throw in a couple of championships in that time it would be perfecto!