Tony on the Herd

paulitik

DO you have any kind of synopsis? The sound of Cowherd's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

Tony basically said the same things he said in the Falcons post practice interview.

Cowherd pushed ATL too Superbowl vs. Ravens maybe Jets if they gel

• Colin picks Atlanta v. Baltimore in Super Bowl, maybe Jets
  • Atlanta has favorable schedule, only faces 1 Pro Bowl QB in Brees.
  • Tony again says that this is best team he's played on
  • Tony doesn't like the NY Super Bowl as a receiver.
  • Discussed McNabb going to division rival, Tony excited to watch Philly-Skins games
  • Tony mentions that playing with a young, good football team, keeps him motivated
  • Tony likes the Jets off-season moves, but questions team chemistry
  • Discusses not winning a playoff game, but says he's done his best, and happy with relationships he's made. Looking forward to this season to changing that.

Cowherd said we only play one Pro Bowl QB all season (Brees)

Cowherd predicts Falcons vs Ravens in the Superbowl

Gonzalez said he doesn't like a New York Superbowl

Gonzo talked about never winning a playoff game and finds motivation in it

Thinks this is the best paper team he's ever been on

I used to really like CC because he was always so calm and level-headed and was not a fanatic like all the fans and some other on-air personalities. But then he became nothing but a schill for big markets and admits it on a daily basis. "I will talk about the Yankees, Red Sox, Celtics, Lakers, Patriots, Cowboys, and Steelers, USC, Ohio State, and Florida because I get paid based on ratings."

As he has become more and more popular over the years, he's become such a gigantic doosh that it's unbearable to listen to him, and his show Sports Nation is awful. But Michelle Beadle :wub: :wub:

I used to really like CC because he was always so calm and level-headed and was not a fanatic like all the fans and some other on-air personalities. But then he became nothing but a schill for big markets and admits it on a daily basis. "I will talk about the Yankees, Red Sox, Celtics, Lakers, Patriots, Cowboys, and Steelers, USC, Ohio State, and Florida because I get paid based on ratings."

As he has become more and more popular over the years, he's become such a gigantic doosh that it's unbearable to listen to him, and his show Sports Nation is awful. But Michelle Beadle :wub: :wub:

Testasparo, I couldn't agree more.

Thanks, Paulitik, for the run down. Good stuff.