Anyone still play their old school systems?

I was just browsing ebay and thinking of buying some the classics again. I still have an N64, Snes, NES and Sega. I just need to get some more games.

I just started Ocarina of Time again. I forgot how much I loved that game. I also started playing Donkey Kong Country again for Snes.

Anyoe still into old school gaming???

I actually still have all four of those too. And I do occasionally hook them up and play them from time to time (anytime I'm feeling nostalgic). Examples of some of the games I play are Streets of Rage, Streets of Rage 2, NBA Jam for Sega, Donkey Kong, Super Mario World, Killer Instinct for Super Nintendo, Super Mario 64, Golden Eye, Mario Kart for Nintendo 64, Super Mario Bros 1 2 and 3 for Nintendo. I still have a lot of games for those systems.

Edited by LSFalcon

I actually still have all four of those too. And I do occasionally hook them up and play them from time to time (anytime I'm feeling nostalgic). Examples of some of the games I play are Streets of Rage and Streets of Rage 2 for Sega, Donkey Kong, Super Mario World, Killer Instinct, for Super Nintendo, Super Mario 64, Golden Eye, Mario Kart for Nintendo 64, Super Mario Bros 1 2 and 3 for Nintendo. I still have a lot of games for those systems.

Nice.

I use to have all those games, until I sold them all years ago. Kinda wish I didn't. I can really go for playing some 'Facility' in Goldeneye.