random thought

Dago

UPS and FedEx both came into my parking lot at the same time and I had this great daydream about them coming out of their vehicles, staring each other down, and then going at it like the old kung fu movie fights

that would be awesome

UPS and FedEx both came into my parking lot at the same time and I had this great daydream about them coming out of their vehicles, staring each other down, and then going at it like the old kung fu movie fights

that would be awesome

bong.gif

I've never heard it called that before. :lol:

that would be awesome

... or as the music from Chariots of Fire plays, they both start sprinting toward your building giving one another a shuve every now and then. That would be cool.

Edited by Flip Wilson

... or as the music from Chariots of Fire plays, they both start sprinting toward your building giving one another a shuve every now and then. That would be cool.

that would be cool as well, but I would still prefer to see the old school kung fu with the exaggerated gestures and their mouths not sinking up with the words

for God's sake...if the UPS and FedEx man are not mortal enemies they damned well should be

and the DHL guy can be young grasshopper who can't snatch the package from the master's hand

What about local couriers? Will they be involved as well?

You never what kind of tricks they may have up their sleeves.....

Edited by ConnFalcon

What about local couriers? Will they be involved as well?

You never what kind of tricks they may have up their sleeves.....

the local couriers are the roving band of ninjas who always get their arses kicked

Dago, Monarch,

I think you're both wrong, and this should have gone into the random thoughts thread. I'm all for making good things better.....

like really, this should have been two foxy *** female UPS/FedEx drivers getting into a catfight....

but that's just me.

Dago, Monarch,

I think you're both wrong, and this should have gone into the random thoughts thread. I'm all for making good things better.....

like really, this should have been two foxy *** female UPS/FedEx drivers getting into a catfight....

but that's just me.

never in the history of the interwebs has there been a more appropriate time to use this

this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

Hey Drago, I heard you use to work for UPS, but had to quit because it wasn't guaranteed that you could deliver over night. BAAAAAAMMM!!! :lol::DB)

I kid, I kid

they fired me because I brought my truck to Pimp My Ride :(