where's the luv for snelling

I don't know about the rest of you, but i was impressed with snellings work last year, when he had to step up. I think smitty is gonna have to get him some touches, which will help turner greatly. I think with turner and snelling we have a heck of a power back combo, and if stick legs can keep from getting hurt and be a play maker we will run over some teams.

I believe they intend to monitor Turner's carries this year. To keep workload down to improve health and longivity. As a result Norwood will get his usual work and Snelling will cut into Turner's reps. This should be a positive to help Turner and a direct result of acknowledging Snelling's ability. Nothing would be better than a fresh Turner in the playoffs.

I dont think its a case of he gets no love, its more of a case of what Turner means to this team.... its like you have 2 kids, 1 wins the Congressional Medal of Honor, and you are proud, then the other Discovers the Cure For Cancer and wins the Noble Prize...

you are proud of them both

But 1 is Clearly more Important for the Big Picture, so you support him more...

does that make any sense?

I loved Snelling ever since he was simply our Special Teams Ace. He is a fantastic football player who is very versatile. Average speed, Quality vision, Great power, Good intelligent, and great hands. I don't like that you called Norwood "stick legs" though..

^^^ This sums it up nicely ^^^

Snelling really surprised me last year. He stepped up when Turner went down and was very effective. Im excited about our running game this year! With Turner back in shape and if Norwood can stay healthy, I see a Earth, Wind, And Fire type combination like The Giants had.

Edited by Falcon Fantom

Has there ever been a negative word spread about Snelling on here? It's all about the love.

The one thing I can say is it seems he racked up a lot of yards against a Tampa team who in the 4th quarter in week 17 kind of quit on the game. We need to throw to him more. He's got nice hands.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave next year to get a Turner sized contract on a team looking for a new back, though he will be 27 by then.

I dont think its a case of he gets no love, its more of a case of what Turner means to this team.... its like you have 2 kids, 1 wins the Congressional Medal of Honor, and you are proud, then the other Discovers the Cure For Cancer and wins the Noble Prize...

you are proud of them both

But 1 is Clearly more Important for the Big Picture, so you support him more...

does that make any sense?

It would had you not said that winning the Congressional Medal of Honor was somehow more important for the big picture than curing cancer. Or did I misread that?

It would had you not said that winning the Congressional Medal of Honor was somehow more important for the big picture than curing cancer. Or did I misread that?

Thats how I read it as well, although he probably meant it the other way around..

He didn't have to add the NPP. It's bogus anyway. The cure for cancer though > congressional medal of honor.

I've loved Snelling every since we drafted him... He doesn't have that break away speed that Turner has but dude is a BREAST.

One of our lowest points of the season was the loss to Dallas but Snelling was tearing Dallas up that game (7 att 68 yard), but I think he got hurt and they were up so much we had to throw the ball.

Obviously, I will always remember Snelling for running all over the Bucs in week 17 and giving our franchise its first back-to-back winning seasons.

Go Falcons!