Heyward Robbed of a HR

falken

Heyward's first inning triple should have been a HR.

The ball went over the fence and the shot back under the fence looking like it hit the wall.

I DVR'd the game in Hi-Def and it's very easy to tell. Heyward also thought the ball was a HR.

Oh well.....I'll gladly take a series win against the fish with a chance to be in first before the weekend is over.

The bats are warming up and the pitching is holding up.......could be something special.

.....at the very least it gives us something to do/watch until football season!

I thought it was a HR at first, but I'm pretty sure it went off the bottom of the wall. It kind of got lost in the lights at first. No one on the team argued, and there was no replay which leads me to believe it wasn't a HR, just kind of looked that way.

And it's a good thing that Heyward tends to fly around the bases even when he hits a HR. If he did the slow trot like a lot of guys, it just would have been a 2B.

Chipper just missed hitting one on the next pitch too, which was great to see.

It wasn't a homerun. You can see the ball cross in front of the N in the word "fun" on the sign. It's hard to tell because most of the sign is white. He hit the **** out of it though and yeah, hitting a ball 434 feet should be a homer no matter where you play.

On my big screen, in Hi-Def, while I slo-mo the slo-mo, you can see the ball go over the fence and shoot back on the field UNDER the fence.

You either need glasses or you have some super TV that alters the picture. It hits the fence just below the N in Run and bounces back. It's pretty clear.

I thought it was a HR at first, but I'm pretty sure it went off the bottom of the wall. It kind of got lost in the lights at first. No one on the team argued, and there was no replay which leads me to believe it wasn't a HR, just kind of looked that way.

And it's a good thing that Heyward tends to fly around the bases even when he hits a HR. If he did the slow trot like a lot of guys, it just would have been a 2B.

Chipper just missed hitting one on the next pitch too, which was great to see.

Both of those balls would have been homeruns in Atlanta and Heyward was jogging until he got to 2nd and then turned it on to get to 3rd.

On my big screen, in Hi-Def, while I slo-mo the slo-mo, you can see the ball go over the fence and shoot back on the field UNDER the fence.

lmao what do you mean UNDER the fence? Like the ball burrowed a tunnel underneath the fence and then leaped back onto the field of play?

Come on man.

Both of those balls would have been homeruns in Atlanta and Heyward was jogging until he got to 2nd and then turned it on to get to 3rd.

They definitely would have gotten out of the Ted, but Heyward's HR jog is like most guys run for a double. He busted it out of the box and only really turned on the jog halfway to 2nd. I think a 3b was all he was getting out of that, and it's impressive how easily he made it into 3rd even with a slight jog.

They definitely would have gotten out of the Ted, but Heyward's HR jog is like most guys run for a double. He busted it out of the box and only really turned on the jog halfway to 2nd. I think a 3b was all he was getting out of that, and it's impressive how easily he made it into 3rd even with a slight jog.

Had Heyward been running full speed the whole time he might have had an inside the park homerun.