OT Johnny Culbreath

Senior OL Johnny Culbreath | 6-foot-6, 310 pounds | South Carolina State

Culbreath is one of the best linemen in college football. He's a great run-blocker whose skills helped William Ford become the MEAC's all-time leading rusher.

He has that mean streak that we like in our O-Linemen. He's only given up 2 sacks in his whole career. If we

don't take somebody like Matt Reynolds 1st rd a couple more names I like are Clint Boling, Derek Sherrod, and

Rob McGill.

Johnny Culbreath, South Carolina State, Senior - What the 6-6, 310 left tackle likes to do is dominate opposing linemen. The fact that the 2009 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference Offensive Lineman of the Year has allowed only two sacks throughout his career indicates just how well he is doing that. Culbreath is athletic and powerful, and drives off the ball with his quick feet.

• 3 weeks later...

FCS Top 10 OTs

Written by Admin

Sunday, 13 June 2010 04:23

We continue to roll out sneak peaks at our 2011 Prospectus with the top 10 FCS OTs. Each day between now and the release we will post a brief exert of the content.

Don't forget that you can order the 2011 Prospectus by CLICKING HERE!

Enjoy!

OFFENSIVE TACKLES

1.Ben Ijalana, Villanova, Sr.

2.Johnny Culbreath, South Carolina State, Sr.

http://www.jbscouting.com/index.php/fcs/fcs-player-ratings/643-top-10-ot

I really like Culbreath and I would draft him 4-5 rd. I have heard a lot about Ijalana too. He probably could

end up like Veldheer.