Randall Gay

FS:

Darren Sharper

Malcolm Jenkins

Usama Young

SS:

Roman Harper

Chip Vaughn

Jenkins play nickleback this year and a little FS with the intent to move fulltime to FS in 2011 after Sharper's contract is up

Edited by Super Bowl Champs

CB:

Jabari Greer

Tracy Porter

Malcolm Jenkins

Patrick Robinson

Randall Gay

FS:

Darren Sharper

Malcolm Jenkins

Usama Young

SS:

Roman Harper

Chip Vaughn

Jenkins play nickleback this year and a little FS with the intent to move fulltime to FS in 2011 after Sharper's contract is up

Figured it would happen sooner or later

If he was better than Greer or Porter he would have taken the spot, but this proves that he is not CB material.

I believe they Saints always meant for Jenkins to be moved to FS when they drafted him. It's not like Greer and Porter are bad CBs that he could've easily beaten both of them out for a job

The Saints have better corners, and it's not even in question WFW.

Greer > Robinson

Porter > Grimes

We also have Randall Gay and Patrick Robinson. You can also throw Jenkins in there because while he's making the move to safety, he will still play nickel at times. He struggled some as the starter, but he was very solid as the nickel.

If he was better than Greer or Porter he would have taken the spot, but this proves that he is not CB material.

You're pressing a little.

I thought he played pretty good in the nickel/dime packages. Not being able to unseat Porter or Greer in his rookie season isn't quite the indictment you're making it out to be.

Still, he did project as an NFL safety and slid out of the top ten in the draft because he lacks great recovery speed. I'm glad Sharper's back for another year of mentoring because I think Jenkins has the tools to be a top safety.

Robinson > Than all saints CBs...then we move down the list with an emerging Owens, the very athletic Grimes, a vet in Williams, and from what I hear a very savvy and talented rookie in Franks. So I'm not afraid to compare our CBs towards any saints CBs!

Robinson better than all Saints corners????....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Man, this might top all of your garbage posts!

A lot of football mines way more knowledgeable than me and astronomically better than you think differently, but I'll be fair and wait to judge, you should probably do the same.

I'd like to see him play first. I didn't have much reason to pay attention to him when he was in the AFC. I'm looking forward to seeing him in action.

He's potentially a big key for you guys and I'm, naturally, hoping he underwhelms.

Isn't that the point I was trying to convey to him instead of him saying Robinson is horrible?

Really? Because it looked like you were saying your starting CBs were better than ours sight unseen. Then again, I've never once been convinced that you actually know what you're talking about at a given moment, so keep on keepin' on, I guess B)

I'm not sure which point in the thread where I said wait until after the season you did not understand FdB?

Robinson > Than all saints CBs...then we move down the list with an emerging Owens, the very athletic Grimes, a vet in Williams, and from what I hear a very savvy and talented rookie in Franks. So I'm not afraid to compare our CBs towards any saints CBs!

What does that look like to you? I don't see anything talking about waiting until after season in that post. Look at the facts, only a fool would think Robinson is better than Greer OR Porter.