Worst sport franchises!

bush4life

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and its sad that is all you have to hang your entire franchise on

too bad it's by only something like 2 wins because after this season we will be tied

i wouldnt bet on it....

and it really means nothing esp in the NFL, of all of pro sports the NFL is the most Fickle , 1 ring can change everything.

besides if i told you in 2010 thru 2015 you could own

The Raiders

The 49ers

The Steelers

The Bears

The Broncos

all have great winning records and Championships Mulitple Championships in most Cases

or

The Atlanta Falcons

which team would you want , if you had to win games in that 5 yr period ?????

if you say any but Falcons at this point congrats , the Lions called and you now have M Millens job lol

History means nothing in the NFL

its a what have you done for me Next League

on paper Falcons can be very good for a very long time....

Did anybody even bother to read anything other than the ratings?

In compiling our list, we measured the win-loss percentage for each active franchise in the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB; we looked at points-percentage in hockey. This allowed us to compare teams across leagues. We pulled out the worst three teams in each league, then ranked them 1-12. Data was provided by www.pro-football-reference.com/; http://www.baseball-reference.com/; http://www.basketball-reference.com/; and http://www.hockey-reference.com/.

The teams on the list aren't debatable, the order may be though.

It's 44 to 37....that means you have to win 7 games to tie us big boy.

ahhh...my bad

still, given a choice, I would prefer to be 7-1 head to head in the last 4 years with two division titles, an NFCC, and Superbowl win

ahhh...my bad

still, given a choice, I would prefer to be 7-1 head to head in the last 4 years with two division titles, an NFCC, and Superbowl win

You would rather have all of them. But you don't and that trophy you escaped Miami with will not help you beat a healthy Falcons roster in 2010.

You would rather have all of them. But you don't and that trophy you escaped Miami with will not help you beat a healthy Falcons roster in 2010.

it's funny how you mention the Falcons injuries and just ignore that the Saints had more injuries than any team other than Buffalo last year

ahhh...my bad

I would too bro. But seeing as how we own you guys it makes your smack talk have less of a sting.

You DID NOT just go there...ohmy.gif

yea we dont own Saints...

Panthers we own ...

bigtime.....

even when Panthers had a great team in 2003 , Super Bowl Team, we Hammered um on National TV, wasnt even close...

even in 07 with J Harrington @ qb, we beat um....

remember 2002 71-0 in 2 games

in 15 yrs they have only beat us 3 times @ the Dome

and Falcons have won more games on their Field than any team in NFL , twice as many as next closest South Team

now that is ownage....

44-37

You honestly consider that ownage? That means you guys have won 54% of the time.. Whatever helps you sleep at night. What Shredman said is more like it. Never realized that.. no wonder my Panther fan roommate hates you guys as much as I do =)

You honestly consider that ownage? That means you guys have won 54% of the time.. Whatever helps you sleep at night. What Shredman said is more like it. Never realized that.. no wonder my Panther fan roommate hates you guys as much as I do =)

Here's how it really is: the meat of those stats all Falcons fans seemingly have scribbled on a Taco Bell napkin next to their computers came during the 90s and early years of Vick-there hasn't been a series sweep since 2005, and that one actually belongs to the Panthers thanks. Dirty Turd fans won't admit it but they're basically just another team to us now. They can tout their stupid overall record on us all day and mince all kinds of esoteric stats, but that doesn't change the fact that we've been hanging at least one L on them every season for a while now. And we will be getting at least one next season.

Also the Falcons beat us by a TD in overtime our Super Bowl season. It was an INT returned for a touchdown, so no, they didn't "hammer" us. Quick hint for Shredman posts: he does what he does assuming that no one will fact check him.

Edited by Michael K

44-37

When was the last time the Falcons "owned" the Saints?

7-1 since 2006; three out of four sweeps

13-7 since 2000; five out of ten sweeps

Maybe the Falcons owned the Saints years and years and years ago, but this last decade and especially the past four seasons the Falcons have been the Saints bLtches. In noway, shape, or form do the Falcons "own" the Saints, that's just an ignorant statement. If anything, it's the other way around given what has happened the past few years.