What rival has the nerve to make a thread in TATF?

REV.2000

I notice that rivals rarely, if ever make threads in TATF. Not one single thread there now is from a rival.Bucman use to thread there, but they finally beat him down. But no one else dare thread there. Why? Well I don't thread there, but I rarely thread any where. But why don't the big talking rivals thread there? Rivals swing through there and post every now and then, but no one has the nerve to actually thread. They have some fire-brands over there that will fight you tooth and nail. I challenge any big bad rival who wants do some pop'in off...... they're waiting on you in TATF. Make a thread over there, and keep up with it. I guarantee you'll return to Rival Central a changed man (or woman), what ever. ..... "I dare you!!" :lol::lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted up in that forum a couple of days ago.

Started a thread called Ryan / White, Brees / Colston, who is the better duo.

I got some intellegent feedback, then the dummies hit the thread and only wanted to insult everyone and their family members.... ;)

But I'll try again. And I EXPECT you REV to enter the thread.....deal?

I posted up in that forum a couple of days ago.

then the dummies hit the thread and only wanted to insult everyone and their family members.... ;)

AND THEY HAVE A MULTITUDE OF "DUMMIES" OVER THERE. THATS WHAT THEY DO BEST. ATTACK YOUR

FAMILY. THERE ARE SOME INTELIGENT FOOTBALL TYPES, BUT THEY ARE FAR AND IN-BETWEEN. I JUST MADE

THIS THREAD TO STIR THE POT SOME WHAT. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW .... YOU'LL STAY RIGHT HERE. :rolleyes:

Make a thread to be devoured by the least knowledgeable, homeristic, and most bandwagon fanbase on planet Earth and Pluto?

Nahhhhh. No thanks! :ph34r:

Okay, I do agree that the original post is kinda crazy, but serioulsy how can you call the fanbase that had michael vick and bobby petrino, bandwagon fans. You'd have to be out of your mind to think that most falcon fans are bandwagon, this is probably the most insulting thing I've heard on here. People that wear Tom Brady jerseys are bandwagon fans, people that wear falcon jerseys are some of the most loyal fans in football

Okay, I do agree that the original post is kinda crazy, but serioulsy how can you call the fanbase that had michael vick and bobby petrino, bandwagon fans. You'd have to be out of your mind to think that most falcon fans are bandwagon, this is probably the most insulting thing I've heard on here. People that wear Tom Brady jerseys are bandwagon fans, people that wear falcon jerseys are some of the most loyal fans in football

Thank you !

1atlanta-falcons-helmet-logo.jpg

I Have saw Bucman, Nola and NFCSChamps08 post there, thats about it...... and they useally post with respect , only random trolls go over there to bash, like i say the guys from here that do post over there are known as good posters and have earned the respect of the guys over there, even the guys who bash us here and get under our skins a bit, keep it here and pretty much respect TATF .....

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I notice that rivals rarely, if ever make threads in TATF. Not one single thread there now is from a rival.Bucman use to thread there, but they finally beat him down. But no one else dare thread there. Why? Well I don't thread there, but I rarely thread any where. But why don't the big talking rivals thread there? Rivals swing through there and post every now and then, but no one has the nerve to actually thread. They have some fire-brands over there that will fight you tooth and nail. I challenge any big bad rival who wants do some pop'in off...... they're waiting on you in TATF. Make a thread over there, and keep up with it. I guarantee you'll return to Rival Central a changed man (or woman), what ever. ..... "I dare you!!" :lol: :lol:

I used to but when the ritalin deprived 12 year olds started making racial slurs about my wife and children I figured it not to be worth it. Although it was hilarious watching the response of many of the knotheads over there.

Shame on you Rev, for stirring the pot like that. Very UnChristian!;)

I will have to say early on, back in'02 I made a bunch of good friends over there. If you sift through all idiots you'll find some great fans. My daughter Megan and I even drove up there to party with them after the '03 season.

Edited by jb aka johnnybuc

Hey REV - do you double-dog dare me?

;)

NAW JOE I DON'T. YOU MIGHT DO LIKE Saint-Ray .....

YOU KNOW THE GUY TOOK ME UP ON IT, AND POSTED

A THREAD. I THOUGHT YOU GUYS KNEW I WAS JUST

FOOLING AROUND. YOU GOT TO BE CAREFUL OVER

THERE, IT'S NOT HARD TO GET BANNED. SOMEONE

WILL PUSH THE RIGHT BUTTON. AND THATS IT.

I DON'T WANT THAT FOR ANY ONE.

• 2 weeks later...

seems like no point.. those threads always seem to end up back here anyway. Especially when the - go back to your own board thing comes up.

One of these days someone is going to let the cat out of the bag and mention that some of us *gasp* post on several football forums.

I hope everyone is sitting down when they read that :ph34r:

I posted one over there a few days ago.......they just couldn't handle it....the longer it went the uglier it got....I passed out for a few days, came back to check and the thread was gone......some dudes over there that suck the rat shiz from the pipes underneath Atlanta........

I'm going back, maybe today...check it.

YOU KNOW, WHEN I MADE THIS THREAD, I WAS FOOL'IN AROUND. SOMEBODY

BETTER GO OVER THERE IN TATF AND GET SaintRAY. THE GUYS GONE NUTS

OVER THERE. AND HE'S TAKING ON ALL COMERS.

;) I'm done over there for awhile.....just testing the waters. Gotta say the intelligent life forms are here in Rivals.