Name 3 posters you would take with you

LouDog

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead*ss.. Nobody, Don't need help with that kinda stuff, But if i had to pick 3... hmmm...

Get back at me later.. i gotta think about this.

Nice Topic Btw.

I should have said gang fight. I have been in more fights than I can count and have came out on the good end more times than not but when you are outnumbered 4 or 5 to one, help is sometimes needed.

Bucman - Can't go wrong here. Either a. he fights like a champ because he seems to be constantly drunk, and people seem to lose fear when they are drunk, or b. he gets what he deserves. ;)

Don't need anybody else.

:lol:

I'd say, cody53 cause he's my homie. plus hes a Lb/Fb at Troy, so you know he's big. :P

Superfan cause imagine that picture he would draw? :lol:

Then finally tandy, cause Tandy looks like she can handle her own... :o

:P

:lol:

I'd say, cody53 cause he's my homie. plus hes a Lb/Fb at Troy, so you know he's big. :P

Superfan cause imagine that picture he would draw? :lol:

Then finally tandy, cause Tandy looks like she can handle her own... :o

:P

size has nothing to do with a fight. I've seen guys 2x the size of the other guy and lose in a fight. Just get me someone who is in the military prefer marines and who ever has a gun

I'm bringing him so he can threaten a law suit and maybe prevent the fight.

*****. :angry:

lmfao, he said Fight not eating contest.

Hot **** :lol:

Loudog - dude has lived in the ghetto if i remember correctly, so if he came make it out, then he gots to be tough, plus he can talk to the cops and bring some stuff after the fight. My carlton impression would not be enough if we had a fight. they would try to rodney king my ***.

BTL- i make fun of the dude, but he was in the military, and im sure he would be itching to fight, since he was just an MP. if not avail, then Tipp, since he is in the military and a firefighter. dude gots to be BA.

Swift - dude is pretty much a guido, and we all know they spend 27 hours a day in the gym. He might punk at first, but if someone knocks the lip gloss out his mouth, then he would be ready to drop bombs.

almost made the cut:

Jdave - dude would sue them into KO.

Andrew - Made it out the ghetto and was in the military, plus he is a funny dude.

GeorgiaFan - have a feeling dude has a little gansta in him

Dago - have no doubt dude is strapped at all times and also has a shank in the back pocket.

Gazoo - if all else fails I could use Gazoo as a human shield

that plan has brilliance all over it. I could kneecap Gazoo and tell the other guys that if I am willing to do that to one of my boys imagine what I would be willing to them

that plan has brilliance all over it. I could kneecap Gazoo and tell the other guys that if I am willing to do that to one of my boys imagine what I would be willing to them

:lol::lol:

also let me add danglo wife to my list. I know she is latina, and they make the call, and she could have 500 5ft soldiers on her side.

:lol::lol:

also let me add danglo wife to my list. I know she is latina, and they make the call, and she could have 500 5ft soldiers on her side.

problem is that some of them would be more interested in beating my *** instead of helping <_<

It depends who we were fighting.. If we are fighting some females I would take Lord Dark Helmet because he's a woman beater.. If it was against some gays I would take BTL Fed because of his homophobia...If it was against some Latino's I would take Georgiafan because he told me his mom left his dad for one..