William Moore

atljbo

link

Praise for Moore

Most NFL gurus attribute the expected improvement of the Falcons defense in 2010 to the acquisition of CB Dunta Robinson and the bolstering of the outside linebacker spot in the draft. But those close to the team will tell you second-year safety William Moore could have a major impact in 2010.

Moore missed most of the 2009 season after undergoing knee surgery in training camp and battling through a nagging hamstring pull before being placed on Injured Reserve in late October.

Coach Smith made a point to single out Moore after Wednesday's session.

"I think the defensive back group as a whole is going to be the most watched this offseason," Smith said. "We were very interested to see how William Moore came out and practiced," Smith said. "He's practiced very well for the first two days."

link

The major highlight was seeing William Moore, the team’s second round draft pick in 2008, out on the field. He hadn’t taken part in an open practice since October because of knee, hamstring and pectoral injuries.

“I’m feeling excellent,” Moore said. “I was out there running around. I’m feeling better than ever.”

Moore has stayed in the area this offseason.

“I’ve got my plays down, I feel,” Moore said. “I just feel like I’m moving better than ever. I’m getting things done, making plays.”

Moore was placed on the injured reserve on Oct. 27. He only played in two games, but was grateful to get a chance to properly heal.

“That was huge,” Moore said. “I stayed here and got in the film room every single day. I got in the weight room every day in order to just get back on the field. I’m going to take advantage of it.”

Some of the highlights from Wednesday’s session:

# Moore looked good running around at full speed.

It looks like William Moore is looking good so far.

LMAO

Its not that bad is it...lol.. Every William Moore post is not a injury one...lol

Well it does say something that it is a news story that the guy made it through two days of practice. I hope dude has the injury stuff behind him. Coleman is a good player but the Falcons could use a playmaking safety.

Well it does say something that it is a news story that the guy made it through two days of practice. I hope dude has the injury stuff behind him. Coleman is a good player but the Falcons could use a playmaking safety.

ive been told that he is looking fast out there.... I want to see how he looks in the preseason...

link

link

It looks like William Moore is looking good so far.

“That was huge,” Moore said. “I stayed here and got in the film room every single day. I got in the weight room every day in order to just get back on the field. I’m going to take advantage of it.”

This should put away any work ethic issues that were brought up on this board.

This should put away any work ethic issues that were brought up on this board.

J.Mike even said he saw William Moore in the film room thru out the offseason.... Thats why i didnt get when dude was saying somebodies auntie sister babydaddy said William Moore didnt care about football and was lazy.... Some was really believing it....

IDK.. I guess since the injury happen... Some want the guy to be Jimmy Williams 2.0.

The man had a redshirt year to get fully healthy...I'm expecting big things from Willie Mo.

LMAO

Its not that bad is it...lol.. Every William Moore post is not a injury one...lol

Hope he stays healthy. He'd just fit in so well at SS. I'd love to see the dude's skills on the field. I hope he did some core training type stuff and can stay healthy. We don't need a Bob Sanders here.

He's been my avatar for a few months now, as I feel he will be the most critical piece to the defense's success this year. It's crazy because even before all of these reports about him from today's OTA I was super hyped just thinking about how good our defense can be if William Moore lights it up this year. I was so hyped that I had to youtube him just so I could see him in action.

Him and DeCoud will make a fantastic tandem if Moore comes along as we all hope he will. He's got potential out the ying yang.

he's as big as a LB which is fine by me at SS with his ball skills. he may not be able to man up, but he will hit like a ton of bricks in run support. i really hope he wins SS and has a great year.

Thats when he was like 230lbs (his college weight)... I think he should be able to man coverage some at 218lbs and that's still big as a safety.... William Moore ran his 4.49 40 at 222lbs (pro day) ....

There's a reason coach is talking Moore up....

And it can only be good.

Fist pump.

Dude your avatar is funny as **** lol.......... I actually thought this thread would ssy moore reinjured his hammy or something. glad that he's healthy -hope he can stay that way until sept 12.

Edited by I.MUS WRITE

I'm just glad he feels good himself and is gaining confidence. I was getting concerned after hearing about him being down on himself while injured and not being able to play. Sean and Willy should intertwine and feed off each other. Very exciting to think about.