You guys got to see this

atljbo

I like the debate personally and both sides have reasonable reasons to think that they are right. What the creatore of the article is getting wrong though is that he is using stats to tell the whole story. Everybody knows that their will be many factors involved with determining who is better or not. At this point I personally believe Matt Ryan is better, but there are some things that Flacco does better.

If I were to ask a fan from another team, not within each team's division, then I could really see them saying it's about even. Even rings wouldn't help decide because that is based on the TEAM as well as the other teams you play against.

hilarious how stats get manipulated. factor in 2 missed games from ryan and the injuries and that article is a very different story

I don't know about manipulated. The link does list that Matt missed 2 games/closer to

3 actually. One could speculate on how he would have done, stat wise, if he played on

those. Bottom line to me, is both are young stars, and the difference is so minute,

it's hardly debate worthy.

Guest Gritz

That makes me sick :wacko: :wacko:

Seeing Ryan in a different uni makes me more queasy than seeing Flacco wearing ours..... ;)

Man, I hope it's not going to go like this every year with the comparisons. It's really pointless to compare two QBs in such a small window, especially so early in both of thier careers.

It's hard to argue against the fact that Flacco had a better year than Ryan last year, but if I were to pick a single year in time, I could probably make a case that Randall Cunningham was a better QB than Steve Young.

They are both very good young QBs, and I think they both have strong work ethic. Both teams are lucky to have the guys that they have.

jbo I got this.... I live in baltimore and all they do is SWALLOW Joe wackko Flaco as if hes the next big thing but when his arse is throwing those pics and dink and dunk all over the field he's average, what is failed to mention is that all those swing passes and check downs to Ray Rice INFLATE his stats, Ray Rice was 50% of their offense last year when he went they went. Flacco has a cannon for an arm but is inaccurate ALOT I mean he went like 4- 24 against Pittsburgh in the afc championship cmon with all of these "WEAPONS". I cant wait till we play them so we can shut him down and show who was the best pick in the draft.