The Official Post Musicians You Think No One Else Has Heard Before Thread

Quarashi

Some of you may know this band because this song was featured in the PS2 game "Amplitude". They also had a song, "Mr. Jinx" featured in Madden 2003, however, this band isn't very popular. They are one of my favorites, but they had very little success here in the US and eventually disbanded in 2005. They had several albums prior to this that certified Gold in Iceland, their native country.

I'm somewhat friends with the band and run a site where you can download all of their music high quality and free, and I have their permission to do so.

http://www.quarashimusic.blogspot.com

Edited by Adema1226

my sentiments exactly haha. Regarding Mr. Jinx, it was actually decently mainstream when it came out, the music video is still on my top list. But I agree completely, I've shown Quarashi to at least 100 people, extremely underrated when it comes to their style.

Cool, glad to hear it! You can always visit my site (link in last post) and download all of their music high quality and free. And I have the band's permission to do so. They're pretty cool guys, unlike Metallica who will sue you if you download their music for free. Quarashi actually encouraged me to spread their music.

If you haven't heard it, I would check out their album "Guerilla Disco" from my blog. One of the rappers left the band and was replaced ont hat album but it's still good IMO. Different from their earlier stuff, but good. They have pretty good flow for white guys :lol: j/k. But still, check it out.

If you like Mr. Jinx, you might like this song from Guerilla Disco.

Mr. Jinx is one of my top 5 favorite songs, I've listened to it non stop over the years even before Madden 03.

I really don't want to hog this thread just to talk about Quarashi, but I wanted to add that "Mr. Jinx Live" is this month's rare download. I have a rare download of the month on the site. Visit http://quarashimusic.bglospot.com to download it.

Omar "O.C." Credle

Associated With Lord Finesse And The Late Big L. Very Underrated Rapper Who Never Blew Up. This Song Is A Classic, Great Lyrics I'm Sure Many Of Ya Will Enjoy it.. Old School.

And Another Old School Classic ft. Big L.

It's A Shame Not Many Even Heard These Songs.

Tell Me What Ya Think.

Omar "O.C." Credle

Associated With Lord Finesse And The Late Big L. Very Underrated Rapper Who Never Blew Up. This Song Is A Classic, Great Lyrics I'm Sure Many Of Ya Will Enjoy it.. Old School.

And Another Old School Classic ft. Big L.

It's A Shame Not Many Even Heard These Songs.

Tell Me What Ya Think.

Great post. Not many people I know have even heard of him. It's a shame. Everybody associated with D.I.T.C. was nice. Did you ever hear his song Time's Up? Also, Dangerous is a great song, did you ever hear the remix with Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz?

Great post. Not many people I know have even heard of him. It's a shame. Everybody associated with D.I.T.C. was nice. Did you ever hear his song Time's Up? Also, Dangerous is a great song, did you ever hear the remix with Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz?

I first found out about O.C. A couple months ago, learned he grew up in the same part of Brooklyn i live in. I Loved "Jewel" And "Dangerous" but I never did my Homework on him. Thanks for the recommendations, imma get on that.