atlantafalcons.com

RYNE

my friend who is a huge cowboys fan, text me yesterday and told me that the dallascowboys.com web page said that the atlanta falcons contacted dallas asking them if RB tashard choice and DE stephen bowen were available for trade.(Dallas apparently told atlanta that neither were available.) I got on this morning to try and find it but i couldn't so that is why i didn't post it as a topic. But while I was on there searching for it I noticed something. It just seems like there web site is really informative in comparison to ours, it almost seems like everything we try to do is like a secret and that on their page they keep you updated on what they are doing and what is going on with there players. It just seems like the coverage is a lot better. I wish our page was as detailed as that.

Before any idot says where is the link to the choice and bowen stuff i dont have one.

The Falcons are not going to break news about every NFL trade inquiry. 98% of all NFL teams operate in the same manner. If the Cowboys are posting news about every NFL trade inquiry, it just goes to show you the vanity of the Jerry Jones franchise.

my friend who is a huge cowboys fan, text me yesterday and told me that the dallascowboys.com web page said that the atlanta falcons contacted dallas asking them if RB tashard choice and DE stephen bowen were available for trade.(Dallas apparently told atlanta that neither were available.) I got on this morning to try and find it but i couldn't so that is why i didn't post it as a topic. But while I was on there searching for it I noticed something. It just seems like there web site is really informative in comparison to ours, it almost seems like everything we try to do is like a secret and that on their page they keep you updated on what they are doing and what is going on with there players. It just seems like the coverage is a lot better. I wish our page was as detailed as that.

Before any idot says where is the link to the choice and bowen stuff i dont have one.

Do you realize how great AF.com is compared to other team sites? Are you sure your friend wasn't talking about a Cowboys fan site? The Falcons have great fan sites as well. I don't think I've ever seen a team interact with its fans a much as I have with the Falcons. How often do you see Jerry Jones walking the sidelines of a August practice talking to the fans? Blank does it every year and he listens to what is said.

we could use some more media for sure, otas going on and our last uploaded video file was a week ago ....

and its been a couple of days since they have updated the top story....so yea i agree , we need more info...

Keep in mind that some of the OTAs are media free practices, that would include the AF.com media. Also, many times OTAs are pretty boring, it's not like serious position battles are won and lost in May. Reports are being released on who participated and that's about the extent of the excitement from these types of practices.

we could use some more media for sure, otas going on and our last uploaded video file was a week ago ....

and its been a couple of days since they have updated the top story....so yea i agree , we need more info...

I agree too. It does seem like we have the same stuff on the homepage forever. My bigger issue is leading up to

the draft. I read about a lot of players that other teams bring in or are interested in, but with us it's WAY

MORE secretive. We fans like to keep up with the team too. But I look at it like this. A lot of teams are

interested in some of the same players, but it's really nothing nobody can do until draft day. So when draft

day gets here then you either try to move up/down or stay put. So all those other days leading up to the draft

what's the big secret? They can't go anywhere until their name is called. GIVE THE FANS SOMETHING TO GET EXCITED

ABOUT.

You should text back your friend "Spider Bite". Not only is that info not anywhere in Google land it is highly unusual since most things are not announced until they sign especially on an official website. There's probably 100 phone calls a day no one knows about. Not to mention those are two highly unlikely needs vs trade compensation scenarios.

Did you know that it's out of bounds or against the rules for a team to talk about players that are on another teams roster when it comes to having interest in trading for them or signing them.

There isn't a single team in any sport that is EVER going to post on their website.

We talked to such and such team to see if they were interested in trading such and such player.

They'll leave the rumors to all the talking heads of sports journalist.

You'll hear it from the team once the trade is completed and the player is on their roster.

I'd settle for better AJC coverage. I basically get all my info from this message board anyway, and only go onto the main site after coming here. The site is great for stats and media, but news and notes are found here first all the time. Considering we have the best message board in the NFL, I don't mind the trade-off.