NY teens hurt when driver holds breath, faints

Statick

NY teens hurt when driver holds breath, faints :lol:

The Associated Press

WHEATLAND, N.Y. (AP) - Police say four upstate New York teenagers who tried to hold their breath for the time it took their car to go a third of a mile were hurt when the driver fainted.

Authorities say three 19-year-old men and a 16-year-old boy were traveling together late Monday night when they decided to try to hold their breath while riding through Garbutt, a rural Rochester-area hamlet that's just three-tenths of a mile long.

Monroe County sheriff's deputies say 19-year-old Bryan Parslow of Caledonia fainted while driving and his car hit a boulder.

Parslow was ticketed for failing to stay in his lane. He's a paraplegic for whom the car was specially equipped to drive.

All four teens were treated at a hospital and released.

How do you even hold your breath till you pass out? YOu would lose control of your ability to hold it as you were passing out. at which point your body would gasp in a lot of air.

And what the **** were they driving? To pass out from holding your breath, they must have been using a Geo!

Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey.... Hey.. I'm 19 And Live In New York. <_<

Your about the only "new yorker" that i like, Skull. :) My neighbor is a "new yorker" or atleast claims to be, but dude lived in Albany! yet acts like is from the Bronxs, just a complete joke in my eyes. he's always good for a laugh, but yea you tops in my book skull.

Oh BTW, dont expect your Yankees to win the Al east... :P

Your about the only "new yorker" that i like, Skull. :) My neighbor is a "new yorker" or atleast claims to be, but dude lived in Albany! yet acts like is from the Bronxs, just a complete joke in my eyes. he's always good for a laugh, but yea you tops in my book skull.

Oh BTW, dont expect your Yankees to win the Al east... :P

Lol Thanks Man, Your The Coolest Bucc Fan I Know Right Now.

And I'm Not Worried About The Yankess, We Pretty Banged Up Right Now, And Still Getting W's. Wait 'Till We Healthy.