UFC 2010

The game itself is much improved, you can now go up against the cage now, not to mention they fixed the fighting some, Also you can have up to 10 layers to put tattoos anywhere on your body, a better create of fighter, you can get mouth pieces that have sharp teeth, color your fighters eyes to white, red, yellow, whatever.

Not to mention that they will announce your name as long as its in the name box. Oh and if you win a card match, you could get interviewed, your fighter can also talk and you could be a good guy or a bad guy by making remarks after the fight. Your fighter also ages from what I saw... I'm liking it so far.

The game itself is much improved, you can now go up against the cage now, not to mention they fixed the fighting some, Also you can have up to 10 layers to put tattoos anywhere on your body, a better create of fighter, you can get mouth pieces that have sharp teeth, color your fighters eyes to white, red, yellow, whatever.

Not to mention that they will announce your name as long as its in the name box. Oh and if you win a card match, you could get interviewed, your fighter can also talk and you could be a good guy or a bad guy by making remarks after the fight. Your fighter also ages from what I saw... I'm liking it so far.

I like how you have to work your way to the ufc in the career mode. I always thought it was unrealistic the way you have no record but began in the ufc in the first one. I thought it would be cool if they could tie the TUF in the game.

I like how you have to work your way to the ufc in the career mode. I always thought it was unrealistic the way you have no record but began in the ufc in the first one. I thought it would be cool if they could tie the TUF in the game.

I know, career mode is a big boost from 2009.