Dancing with the Stars

jes2400

I'm watching Dancing With the Stars. NFL players seem to do fairly well on that show. Which Falcon would you like to see on DWTS? I think Matt Ryan could win. He looks like he can dance. I also wouldn't mind seeing Gonzo, Roddy, or Turner.

Would have to be a retired player... I'm not risking an injury on the dance floor! :lol:

Too bad the only person connected to us that I could see be a draw for them to consider would be Deion, and he'd hardly promote us positively while on the show.

Would have to be a retired player... I'm not risking an injury on the dance floor! :lol:

Too bad the only person connected to us that I could see be a draw for them to consider would be Deion, and he'd hardly promote us positively while on the show.

How about Billy "White Shoes" Johnson? Then, he could be Billy "Dancing Shoes" Johnson. :lol:

Dancing...with the Stars?

Man, you must be bored.

Out of my wits. The Hawks crashed and burned in the playoffs,the Thrashers didn't even make it, and the Braves aren't knocking my socks off. I was just sitting here and started thinking(I really should stop doing that! :P ). The bad thing is, I knew I'd probably get knocked for such an off the wall post and did it anyway. Football season can't get here soon enough!

Edited by jes2400