Fantasy Football on espn.com Rival Central League

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

you guys gotta spot left ????

i have a team in the Tuggle con here with the AF.com guys, i did well last yr, i get to keep all my players too :) D Brees, A Johnson, F Gore, yea baby....

i must admit Brees Carried me into the playoffs and beyond last yr....

my back ups are D Garrard and M Hassleback, so if the Madden Curse gets Brees i may be in Trouble lol

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

ok, this time im gonna try a whole lot harder! :)

I hope so! We can't have ANOTHER panther fan win this thing this season. I almost took it last season but alas McNabb & Ray Rice let me down in the playoffs. Maybe I'll take Freeman and Ward this season.:D

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Can Saints fans play or is this a strictly gay league?

Aren't ALL Saints fans gay? This is what we've all been led to believe. We had only one Saints fan with the coconuts to join us last season.

Edited by jb aka johnnybuc

If you want a win take Matty Ice...

I did 4 leagues last season, and the only one he didn't get traded by his original drafter was the falcons league...

The only way im taking Matt ryan is if i take Turner as well, cause thats the only way Ryan will get me somewhere. :)

noooo way, Freeman is mine!!!! laugh.gif

I have Freeman in my Falcons Keeper league, the guy has fantasy potential. Btw I didn't mean to horn in on this league, I know I am not a poster here in Rival Central, but I figured wtf, ya know ?

Edited by Greg M

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I have Freeman in my Falcons Keeper league, the guy has fantasy potential. Btw I didn't mean to horn in on this league, I know I am not a poster here in Rival Central, but I figured wtf, ya know ?

You're more than welcome in the league, it just helps if you're a fan of a NFC South team.

You should post here more often. This is the more adult of the forums here. Only occasionally do we get the ritalin deprived 12 year olds.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I don't play in these leagues bucman, but you can make me honary commissioner! :D

Why? Afraid your camel-toe will show?:lol:;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Good luck and may the best person win...

Why the he ll don't you try it? I use to think chit like fantasy leagues were for nothing but computer geeks but back in '97 I figured I'd give it a try. I sucked my first season because I picked players I liked and that I thought were good. I soon realized that is NOT how you play.

C'mon man give it a shot. Don't be like these Saints fans here that we ALL know are just scared to show how little they know about players outside of New Orleans!;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

If I remember correctly, I did pretty well against everyone here last year, so I think I'll hop in this one and kick some more ***.

So, your team name is Defending Champs, huh? You'll not be so lucky this season Nate!;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I don't know jb, I just think its a waste of my time? Maybe I'll reconsider or maybe I'll turn geekish like everyone else...

I may be a helluva lotta things but GEEK isn't one of 'em!:lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Figured I'd keep this bumped, at least until the league is filled.

Where are all the Saints fans? SCARED?????????????????:lol: