Moore participates in first OTA practice

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/2010/05/25/otas-william-moore-takes-part-in-first-practice/

Safety William Moore took part in the first day of organized team activities on Tuesday, according to a team spokesperson.

The first session was closed to the media.

Moore was held out of the team’s mandatory minicamp earlier this month with a pectoral injury.

Moore, a second round pick in the 2009 draft, played sparingly last season as he suffered from knee and hamstring injuries that required surgery and forced him to the injured reserve list.

Running back Jerious Norwood (hip) and wide receiver Ryan Wolfe (injury unknown) also returned to practice.

Wide receiver Harry Douglas (knee), cornerback Brian Williams, wide receiver Kerry Meier (hamstring), defensive tackles Peria Jerry (knee) and Jonathan Babineaux (shoulder) did not practice.

Let's call it injury watch 2010. Good to hear Moore's getting healthy. But we need Williams, Jerry, and HD to be 100% before season's start.

I couldn't care less about Brian Williams but we do need Jerry and Douglas back, especially Douglas

Peria and Babineaux still banged up? Peters a rookie? Babineaux still facing a suspension? So many questions at DT. Is John Henderson still out there? I'm jus askin.

Looks like all that interior pass rush talk TD got you folks hyped up on might have to come from Busterson. All I can say is I hope Gazoo is right about him. :mellow:

Another poster bustin on our beat writer while posting up one of his reports. Laughable.

I still say despite the bow tie and vernacular dude is a probably the most positive Falcon beat writer I've ever seen. Seems to be a true blue Falcon fan to me. Stop hatin.

Who is bustin on the beat writer in this thread? :lol:

Another poster bustin on our beat writer while posting up one of his reports. Laughable.

I still say despite the bow tie and vernacular dude is a probably the most positive Falcon beat writer I've ever seen. Seems to be a true blue Falcon fan to me. Stop hatin.

\

:blink:

What are you, his agent? Please point out where a poster "Busted on DLED"

Peria and Babineaux still banged up? Peters a rookie? Babineaux still facing a suspension? So many questions at DT. Is John Henderson still out there? I'm jus askin.

Looks like all that interior pass rush talk TD got you folks hyped up on might have to come from Busterson. All I can say is I hope Gazoo is right about him. :mellow:

Introducing your 2010 starting defensive tackles: Corey Peters and Vance Walker. Ouch. Hopefully every day that passes in which Henderson goes unsigned his value drops to vet minimum. We need insurance, badly.

Introducing your 2010 starting defensive tackles: Corey Peters and Vance Walker. Ouch. Hopefully every day that passes in which Henderson goes unsigned his value drops to vet minimum. We need insurance, badly.

Thomas Johnson and Vance Walker (fixed)

Still big question marks at DE too.

1. Will Abe bounce back?

2. Will The Beer Man beat out the biggest DE bust in league history?

The Dline could turn in a sixth straight shaky year. Scary.

1. Will Abe bounce back?

You're probably right, but either way, even the three man rotation of Johnson, Walker, and Peters is **** scary. I'm not completely worried about Babineaux, but by all accounts Peria is going to have to get himself back into football shape and that's going to take a while. I don't think we can expect him to just step in immediately and have a big impact.

Irony. What irony? As bad as you boys say DLed is he runs circles around Busterson.

If you don't think so, let me see yall stop posting up his articles. You can't.

You make up silly names about half the team. Between that and "trust me," it makes it difficult to focus on the fact that otherwise, your posts are generally worth reading.

Edit on topic: It's good to see that not only Moore is participating, but Norwood is as well. Hopefully Norwood will not miss any more time this offseason.

Irony. What irony? As bad as you boys say DLed is he runs circles around Busterson.

Really? Comparing a Beat Writer to a professional athelete is shall we say "laughable".

Your obsession with Dled is as bad as Gazoo's man love for Jamaal. OH, the irony :lol:

Announcer voice /on

"With skill and subtlety, the fisherman casts his bait in a perfect spot and waits patiently for a Gazoo fish to come along and attack it."

Announcer voice/off

1. Will Abe bounce back?

Will someone please fix this broken record!

Guest Gritz

Will someone please fix this broken record!

It has taken me a while to figure it out, but I have really learned something pretty valuable on this MB lately...

If you don't care for a particular post and/or poster the best thing you can do is ignore them.

It has taken me a while to figure it out, but I have really learned something pretty valuable on this MB lately...

If you don't care for a particular post and/or poster the best thing you can do is ignore them.

That is some pretty good advise but sometimes it is hard to enjoy the board with so many posters trying to push their agenda on you rather than share an opinion. The thread title is Moore participates in 1st OTA practice and somehow it degrades into Dled vs Busterson. But you are right.

Edited by peoriabird

Guest Gritz

That is some pretty good advise but sometimes it is hard to enjoy the board with so many posters trying to push their agenda on you rather than share an opinion.

I completely get it peoria....I'm mad at myself for taking the bait so many times.

I'm done with that now though....As far as agenda-driven posters are concerned now, I'm through with 'em.

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/2010/05/25/otas-william-moore-takes-part-in-first-practice/

Safety William Moore took part in the first day of organized team activities on Tuesday, according to a team spokesperson.

The first session was closed to the media.

Moore was held out of the team’s mandatory minicamp earlier this month with a pectoral injury.

Moore, a second round pick in the 2009 draft, played sparingly last season as he suffered from knee and hamstring injuries that required surgery and forced him to the injured reserve list.

Running back Jerious Norwood (hip) and wide receiver Ryan Wolfe (injury unknown) also returned to practice.

Wide receiver Harry Douglas (knee), cornerback Brian Williams, wide receiver Kerry Meier (hamstring), defensive tackles Peria Jerry (knee) and Jonathan Babineaux (shoulder) did not practice.

Glad that Moore is going at it in practice. I wasnt aware that Norwood still had problems with his hip (bloody hate them hip injuries as I got one myself atm, cant seem to get rid of it).