Harry Douglas

atljbo

Nice.

Only complaint for the person that put that together is they left out the TD he scored on that nifty reverse against the Panthers.

The Falcons really did miss Harry. There are plays that he made that no other player on the team could make, like that long reception he made on third down against the Panthers. I was talking to him about that game and he told me he thought that play was going to be a pick 6 but that the pass was so bad that he was able to spin and catch the ball going to the other way. Amazing change of direction, he's one of a kind on this team in that aspect.

By the way, when he pointed his finger at that punter, it cost him his entire game check. He was still unhappy about that and appealing it 4 months later. I hope he got that reversed. I think he was going with the "I could have been pointing at him for a blocker" defense.

Nice.

Only complaint for the person that put that together is they left out the TD he scored on that nifty reverse against the Panthers.

my bad... i got that clip also.... i got in mad late and just forgot that clip.... i almost forgot the kick return clip also (i know i know... thats probably his biggest play... it was late man..lol)

my bad... i got that clip also.... i got in mad late and just forgot that clip.... i almost forgot the kick return clip also (i know i know... it was late man..lol)

YOu need to stay out of them scrip clubs during the week main LOL

Edited by Jaymadd

Lets not forget, wasnt it HD who took the squib kick against the bears, and sped up the field as far as he could and then slid down(even though no defenders were near him)? That was a really smart play from a rookie.

So glad HD is back. I pray he didnt lose that greasy fast speed.

Edited by blackredfellow

I think his biggest play of the 2008 season was taking the kickoff after the Bears went ahead a few yards and then allowed himself to be downed instead of running out the clock by running all over the field. Not a HIGHLIGHT but his best football play of the year.

Well, I am glad he overcame his desire to try and run that one back for a TD, and so is he I bet, but I am pretty sure that his insturctions were to down the ball as soon as he fielded it.

YOu need to stay out of them scrip clubs during the week main LOL

What... Its nothing like leaving the the studio going to Strokers... lol.. naw.. im joking... I got in at like 4... some artist love to record at night man.

But dang.. i did leave out that clip (the clip peyton said) .... I havnt seen the video tho.. I just dont remember seeing that clip when i was doing it.

Well, I am glad he overcame his desire to try and run that one back for a TD, and so is he I bet, but I am pretty sure that his insturctions were to down the ball as soon as he fielded it.

That is almost irrelevant to the play he made on the field, all plays have intentions, if the players follow through that's another story. HD was heads up enough to follow through and to get himself in a position where the Bears players touched him to force him "down by contact".

That is almost irrelevant to the play he made on the field, all plays have intentions, if the players follow through that's another story. HD was heads up enough to follow through and to get himself in a position where the Bears players touched him to force him "down by contact".

To tell you the truth, I think it was one part great play and one part almost bad play. The Falcons really needed that 10 yards he gained, but then he ran sideways for a couple of seconds, and he got down just in time. If he took one more step the Falcons would have been forced to go for a TD. He told me some of the coaches were kind of upset with him, but only for about 10 seconds. In the end, he was one of the heros of that game.

Man you cant hoop, Studio Nerds cant Hoop LOL

How the **** can someone be a studio nerd....lol... bruh please... my crib is full of trophies every since i was playing 10 and under .. Well its just like 5 trophies but yea..lol... Oh and i got the hoop-it-up trophy i (and my team..lol) won like 3 years ago.

But yea... I try to still hoop atleast 3 times a week..

How the **** can someone be a studio nerd....lol... bruh please... my crib is full of trophies every since i was playing 10 and under .. Well its just like 5 trophies but yea..lol... Oh and i got the hoop-it-up trophy i (and my team..lol) won like 3 years ago.

But yea... I try to still hoop atleast 3 times a week..

LOL, you aint in the booth, dont act LOL. Where do you hoop at man?