Bleacher Report: Top 10 NFL Quarterbacks age 25 and under.

Ryan had something of a difficult sophomore campaign in which he suffered through injuries both to himself and his team’s primary offensive weapon in running back Michael Turner.

Despite the host of difficulties, Ryan still managed to post just shy of 3,000 yards and a quarterback rating over 80 while leading the Falcons to their first back to back winning seasons ever.

In two years Ryan has 6,356 yards, 38 touchdowns, and a quarterback rating of 84.3.

Joe Flacco may have had the better statistical year in 2009, but the edge for number one on this list goes to Ryan based on the perception of how each team’s offense will operate in the coming two to three years, with Atlanta becoming more dynamic than Baltimore.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/396258-nfls-top-ten-quarterbacks-25-and-under#page/2

Ryan had something of a difficult sophomore campaign in which he suffered through injuries both to himself and his team’s primary offensive weapon in running back Michael Turner.

Despite the host of difficulties, Ryan still managed to post just shy of 3,000 yards and a quarterback rating over 80 while leading the Falcons to their first back to back winning seasons ever.

In two years Ryan has 6,356 yards, 38 touchdowns, and a quarterback rating of 84.3.

Joe Flacco may have had the better statistical year in 2009, but the edge for number one on this list goes to Ryan based on the perception of how each team’s offense will operate in the coming two to three years, with Atlanta becoming more dynamic than Baltimore.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/396258-nfls-top-ten-quarterbacks-25-and-under#page/2

What was interesting about this list was that 3 out of the 10 QBs were in the NFC South:

Freeman, Moore, and Ryan.

IDK about our offense becoming more dynamic than Baltimore. They have a pretty similar offense, we most likely will be better if we stay healthy however.. Flacco/Ryan, Turner/Rice, Boldin/White. If Heap can stay healthy they have a decent tight end. Seeing as how Gonzo will retire in a year or 2 and Heap will likely get traded or released I still don't see GLARING differences in our offenses.

Like to see Matty Ice gettin the credit he deserves tho :)

Stafford should be number 3. Sanchez shouldn't even be on the list.

I see negs, but no comments about what I posted. Sanchez took a team with the #1 defense, #1 offensive line, #1 rushing game... and led them to a 9-7 record(that with the help of 2 teams they played sitting their starters at the end of the season). I would say that Trent Dilfer could do better, and so could Josh Freeman and the other guys on that list.

Stafford is debateable. But from what I've seen already, I think he'll be a pro bowl QB in this league. I'm not even a GA fan. He just has the arm and the competetive fire and leadership that make for a great QB.

How the **** can a guy that hasn't played in the NFL make a TOP 10 NFL Quarterback list? If Ryan wasn't number one on this list I would disregard it as complete blasphemy.

A valid point, but the author did address this in each of the final two "ratings".

While striving to avoid the "never taken a pro snap" rookies in the context of an NFL top list, the reality is that the field grows too thin to avoid it at this point ...

Since the assignment given was "top 10" it cannot be cut short at its natural conclusion at No. 6. That said, after Bradford it becomes an exercise in who will show us anything in 2010 to justify making the list.