Random stuff on your mind thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I watch movies, I ask myself if I can imagine someone on the screen saying "hold on, I gotta take a squat." If I can see that character excusing himself and then spraying air freshener on his way out of the bathroom (smiling with relief), then that's a believable character to me.

I love "24" and Jack Bauer is my dude, but dude probably doesn't pee, let alone poop. If he pooped, it would be dynamite and blow up the CTU executive toilet anyway, so I don't quite see Jack as believable.

Is that random enough for you?

For some reason the song "She, Sheila" popped into my mind this morning. It's by an Atlanta band, the Producers. I had to go on youtube and watch it because that was the only way to get it out of my head.

They have images of the girl who is supposed to be "Sheila" in the vid, and I was thinking she doesn't look in the LEAST like a Sheila.Maybe a Monica, but not a Sheila.Not even close.

warning: corny 80's vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT6Lv5iBsLM

For some reason the song "She, Sheila" popped into my mind this morning. It's by an Atlanta band, the Producers. I had to go on youtube and watch it because that was the only way to get it out of my head.

They have images of the girl who is supposed to be "Sheila" in the vid, and I was thinking she doesn't look in the LEAST like a Sheila.Maybe a Monica, but not a Sheila.Not even close.

lol you are right

f'n +1 I love that song!! "Mon, Monica's in my mind...." that just doesn't work like She-Sheila.

I sometimes wonder why my dog "warning barks" at everyone who even comes close to the yard, even when he's in a back room where he can't see out the window, but somehow never "warning barks" when I come home from work.

If I had a "big baby" that looked like this, I'd divorce my wife and tell the constipated giant down the street "take her. You did this **** anyway."

glen_big_baby_davis.jpg

I need an avatar. I thought about using this picture. Then I changed my mind. Don't know where you got this anyway. Stay off my facebook page.

Ever just had something pop up in your head or had a question and you didnt feel like it was important enough to make a new thread about it well here is a thread for that. I will start I guess.

Why is America so sensitive about nudity?

Because we are the most obese nation on earth..

Because we are the most obese nation on earth..

The actual term hot dog is attributed to sport cartoonist T.A. Dorgan. He was present at the Polo Grounds in New York during a 1901 baseball game and heard the vendors yelling,"Get your dachshund dogs while their hot!" He sketched a cartoon depicting the scene but was unsure how to spell "dachshund" so he simply used the term "hot dogs." Have you ever seen those small weiner dogs with a long body and stubby small legs? That's one of the reasons they are called hot dogs because they look like them.

Yes. And they are laughing at you, right now.

Well I'm wasting my entire day thinking of ******* her in the supply closet, so it all evens out.

*note, "in the supply closet" is not office slang for "up the ***."

*note 2, I'm also thinking about ******* her on the conference table, on my boss' desk, in the backseat of my car, in the break room, in the bathroom, under my desk, in the front seat of my car, on the hood of my car, and up the ***.