Could the Madden Monopoly be coming to an end?

I hope so. Competition would be a good thing IMO.

I agree. Maybe it will give EA a reason to actually make the Madden games better insead oof just tweaking a few things and adding rookie players.

I like Madden games, but the monopoly has not helped when it comes to quality.

Edited by ConnFalcon

2K5 was the best football game ever made.

NFL2K5 is the greatest game not named StarCraft. At one point I was ranked 16th in the country online. I played it nonstop freshman year of college.

BTW

the best football game of all time is still the original Blitz.

Tecmo_Super_Bowl_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg

c'mon guys, seriously?

I hope so because although I didn't like 2k5 that much like most, it was a good game and I can't imagine how much they would have improved by now. They haven't even made a football game this generation yet so it could have transformed just like NBA 2k. Madden has gotten lazier and lazier since the competition was knocked out. I'd buy 2k in a heart beat, unless it just looked crappy. and i'm pretty sure they'd make a great my player mode, which sells me on anything since madden has made superstar mode crappy and watered down.

Madden 05 was actually better than 2K5. 2K5 is so overhyped and I would call BS anyday to someone who says 2K5 is better than Madden 10

lmao, Madden 10 might be the worst football game I have ever played.

After finally caving and buying it last year like 7 months after it was released, I have vowed to never buy another Madden game again until it's universally applauded.