WR Jerrel Jernigan

WOW!!! Vid blew my mind. This guy could be the next big thing! Percy Harvin/ DeShaun Jackson gamechanger type guy! The sharp cuts he makes on a dime and his on field awareness is impecable. WOW. This is the type of threat we are missing in our receiving corp! Hopefully Harry bounces back and Meier has a great rookie season and we can upgrade our WR. If all works well this year, We take him with 32!

Stats maybe a little lackluster due to Levi Brown's departure!

What he does after the catch is amazing, the speed of a top WR, the vision of a top RB, with the intellagence of a QB!!! Have I said WOW!!! Great post & Vid!

WOW!!! Vid blew my mind. This guy could be the next big thing! Percy Harvin/ DeShaun Jackson gamechanger type guy! The sharp cuts he makes on a dime and his on field awareness is impecable. WOW. This is the type of threat we are missing in our receiving corp! Hopefully Harry bounces back and Meier has a great rookie season and we can upgrade our WR. If all works well this year, We take him with 32!

What he does after the catch is amazing, the speed of a top WR, the vision of a top RB, with the intellagence of a QB!!! Have I said WOW!!! Great post & Vid!

• 4 weeks later...

Troy wide receiver Jerrel Jernigan (5’9, 185) told The Dothan Eagle that he has high hopes for the upcoming season, one being a desire to nab 1,200 or 1,300 yards receiving.

The Trojan Warrior earned First Team All-Sun Belt wide receiver and all-purpose player last season with his 1,101 yard performance and is on target to set the all-time school mark for receiving yards and receptions.

He currently owns a late-round grade but if Jernigan achieves the lofty expectations he has set for himself, it is possible he could very well wind up being a mid round selection.

http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Latest/jerrel-jernigan-sets-new-standards-at-troy.html