Mosque to be built near ground zero

Rambler

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all, not a majority. But it only takes a few.

very true, but i mean cmon. it hasnt even been a decade. we are still fighting in this war with the people involved still alive. Plus the memorial site has not even been finished.

i just read that the mosque will open on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. CMON SON. that is probably worse than putting it 2 blocks from the site.

very true, but i mean cmon. it hasnt even been a decade. we are still fighting in this war with the people involved still alive. Plus the memorial site has not even been finished.

i just read that the mosque will open on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. CMON SON. that is probably worse than putting it 2 blocks from the site.

Im pretty sure no one in that mosque had anything to do with that attack. If people are mad that the mosque would be built faster than a 9/11 memorial, then they should be mad at the laziness of those people.

Im pretty sure no one in that mosque had anything to do with that attack. If people are mad that the mosque would be built faster than a 9/11 memorial, then they should be mad at the laziness of those people.

I just think if any situation happens and i am related to the attacker, i am going to not bring attention until time to heal has passed. I know the people who built the mosque had nothing to do with it, but does not change the fact that they should let the victims have time to heal. maybe 20yr ann would be better.

Horrible example because saudi arabia is an ISLAMIC nation and the United States of America is not a CHRISTIAN nation

how about if america bombed mecca, then built a church 2 blocks away.

I just think if any situation happens and i am related to the attacker, i am going to not bring attention until time to heal has passed. I know the people who built the mosque had nothing to do with it, but does not change the fact that they should let the victims have time to heal. maybe 20yr ann would be better.

how about if america bombed mecca, then built a church 2 blocks away.

Islam didnt do anything to them, terrorism did. If the victims and their families feel like Islam attacked them then they need to learn the facts.

If they bombed mecca and built some churches that would be in bad taste. It would be in bad taste because the KSA is an Islamic country. If this nation was Christian I would say building a mosque would be bad in bad taste.

Islam didnt do anything to them, terrorism did. If the victims and their families feel like Islam attacked them then they need to learn the facts.

If they bombed mecca and built some churches that would be in bad taste. It would be in bad taste because the KSA is an Islamic country. If this nation was Christian I would say building a mosque would be bad in bad taste.

the terrorist were muslim, and are hiding in muslim countries.

disclaimer - i disagree with the idea of the building of this Mosque at this location

but,

would we object to a church being built at the oklahoma city federal building bombing site?

If Tim McVeigh used to be the preacher of that church, do darn right I would object.

were the 9/11 terrorists preachers?

I know what your getting at and thats fair. There is alot of symbolism associated with the attempt to build a mosque near that site. If your OK with that, thats fair too.

I cant help but believe that the very liberties that made this country the greatest country in the history of mankind will also lead to its demise. We will do it to ourselves with little help from the outside.

The terrorist are also hiding in the England,Ireland,scotland,germany,Italy..ect. All of which are Christian nations.

yea to bomb them. Its like saying terrorist are in the US. it is not because we are a safe haven for them. they want to attack us. the middle east is their safe haven. its their base station.

I know what your getting at and thats fair. There is alot of symbolism associated with the attempt to build a mosque near that site. If your OK with that, thats fair too.

I cant help but believe that the very liberties that made this country the greatest country in the history of mankind will also lead to its demise. We will do it to ourselves with little help from the outside.

i said i didn't agree with it in my first post.