haven't been paying attention

dunn4563

If he is (sorry haven't been paying attention) still out there, you know where i am going with this, imagine babs (possibly suspended) jerry (hoping knee holds up) corey peters (don't know what type of a nfl player will be) and if we add henderson,hopefully kind of cheap. that my friends is a hard 4 man rotation, maybe top 5 in the league. i am sure this has been brought up but i figured i would add gas to the henderson fire!!!

i would be happy with it, but there is a reason nobody has signed him yet. i wonder what THAT is, but i doubt we ever know.

he started and played in 15 games last year with 26 tackles 3 sacks and 2 FF's. the NYG's were said to have interest but would have to trade a current player to make room. i'm surprised the titans have not reached out to the former volunteer who is from nashville. he would give them what they lost in haynesworth.

Edited by peter griffin

How many think we are right on track to make a SB run this year? For me, that is the question. I see TD building this team carefully, methodically, but staying minimally active in FA until he feels like we're truly on the cusp. I want to be that optimistic this year, but just not sure I'm ready to say this year is the year. I understand it's the goal, EVERY year. Just think the O needs maybe another strong season to gel, and we still have some work to do, personnel-wise to get the D to that point.