Time to play, WTF did Sarah Palin just say?

I am neither for nor against what she is saying here. I just honestly want to know what IS she saying?? :P

Listen to this vid where she, as usual gets in over her head in a subject. This edition: Immigration.

Starting at around 3:46.." Because the Arizona law mirrors the Federal law, in fact in a way it's even more lenient in terms of forcing greater accountability in law enforcement agents on a state level to pull somebody over and question them about their legal status versus a federal official who can have more leniency there."

Them beginning at 4:10, she goes on some tangent about the Presidents stance dividing people and how it's unfair to both legal and illegal immigrants, who just want to work hard.... who want to work hard but will be forced to hide and will never be able to seize that American dream until there is some reform blablabla God I lost her... is she FOR the law or against the law? Listen to that part who can tell?

the slow burn of stupidity.. it burns slowly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44M60CAnno&feature=player_embedded

except at least there is a small chance a hockey mom has a hetero son. So she does have that. :P

such a great set up for a derogatory comment on her son, Trig. if this board wasn't 96% Republican, i'd play the card. instead, i'll just post this animated .gif.

chickenjokefs6.gif

When asked a question about any subject, Sarah should immediately drop her panties and put her bare arse in front of the camera. This would serve two purposes. One, it would confirm where her thought process originates and two, it would provide a visual distraction to her whiney rambling voice.

such a great set up for a derogatory comment on her son, Trig. if this board wasn't 96% Republican, i'd play the card. instead, i'll just post this animated .gif.

chickenjokefs6.gif

Thats not fair.. This board isn't 96% Republican.. It's 96% Independants that constantly defend Republicans..

Anyway Palin is nothing more than a mascot..People should really stop pretending she has more power and influence than she really does..She has completely marginalized herself in the mainstream..

Why bring this up about Palin unless it’s just to show off some more Dem talking points? In fact your own post doesn’t make as much sense as you seem to think it does. You could have clarified what was said, how it was said, and what she should have said to make it sound better to you. Or are you trying to prove that she’s just a “ditzy” woman? In fact your post needs clarification, PP. What are you trying to say?

To try to clarify for you what Mrs. Palin said, here is her statement at the rally in Phoenix with Arizona Governor Jan Brewer: "It's time for Americans across this great country to stand up and say, 'We're all Arizonans now, and in clear unity we say, 'Mr. President, do your job -- secure our border."

"Now, this state has enacted a law -- it mirrors the federal law, which asks police to ask those they’ve otherwise stopped to provide a driver's license or other verification of legal presence. While Mexico’s president has begun to crack down on the violent drug cartels and corruption in his own country, it's time for the United States government to enforce the rule of law, as well." End of quotes.

OK, what’s wrong with that? She’s not wrong; maybe she did get a little tongue-tied for a while but as I’ve stated your own post doesn’t really make any sense as a stand-alone post unless you qualify it as a campaign for someone else and against Palin. Puhleeze don’t tell me you’re promoting Clinton again!

Things are always screwed up in politics, most often by the politicians. Do you think that your Dem gal Hillary is making a lot of sense with the way she’s been dealing with madman Kim Il Jong? I see that everything seems to be less than peaceable over there because of her obvious lack of diplomatic skills. (Where’s Bill Richardson when you need him?) We have many troops in theatre over there---we have had a presence there since the early 1950’s--- and none of them are looking forward to fighting a bunch of brainwashed Communist robots, believe me. How about Clinton’s handling of Iran? Doesn’t seem to be working very well I’ve noted, allowing Turkey and Brazil to run the show in defiance of American sanctions against the Terror-State. Nope, all her high-falutin’ wording doesn’t amount to a hill of beans in the long run, PP.

Sarah Palin may not ever make it to the Presidency, maybe not even to the nomination. But she is the type of woman who can become a politician, like it or not. She is the sort who has become a leader, even though you hate it. She knows what she is doing, and what you call “stupid” is in reality a well-thought out strategy that seems to be working quite well for her. The fact that she has so many detractors of your ilk proves that point.

The fact that she has supporters like you proves a lot of points. None good for you OR her, White Knight.

Dude, I posted the video in which she said it. If you cannot watch the whole thing and get the context, I aint here to hold your hand and do your thinking for you.I know that is what your ilk wants, but I am not giving it.

And you think it makes sense that she said " we're all Arizonans now?" Because no the #### we aint.

You barked up the wrong tree, everyone here knows I am FOR tough immigration laws.Tougher than even Arizona's. However, if you whore yourself out there like Palin does wanting to be a voice for it, at least act like you know what you are talking about and not contradict your own self in the same paragraph. It's idiots like her that fan the flames of misunderstanding.

the ad hominem insults have no effect on me, I went through grade school just fine.

Americans are one giant family and as such will rise up when one is attacked. People in AZ gets attacked then we are all arizonians. Serving overseas in the Air Force we will come to the aide of the Army, Navy, and even Marines if they come under attack. Remember the Alamo had people from other states that died there in support of the texans against mexico.

This is what all being Arizonians is all about.

Glad to hear you aced grade school, man. Congrats.

since you deciphered Palin , care to decipher what that 'tard was saying on the vid I posted?

I don't speak tard.

" Because the Arizona law mirrors the Federal law, in fact in a way it's even more lenient in terms of forcing greater accountability in law enforcement agents on a state level to pull somebody over and question them about their legal status versus a federal official who can have more leniency there."

Wait... the State law is more lenient but the Feds have more leniency? What?