Why JA98 will be cut before the season starts

LouDog

We'd have to put him on suicide watch. Just don't put me on it--I might fall asleep on the job...

Cappy come on bro. You know he will still come out on top.

All three of us have been on this board for ten years. Have you ever seen him admit he's wrong? Hail no.

No matter what happens to Busterson, dude will be right. Trust me. He is a message board weasel.

If I ever need a lawyer, I'm going straight to Gazoo. He is never wrong. Ever.

All three of us have been on this board for ten years. Have you ever seen him admit he's wrong? Hail no.

No matter what happens to Busterson, dude will be right. Trust me. He is a message board weasel.

I joined a Facebook group that expresses my opinion about that: "I hate knowitall's"...

Ive been on this board for over ten years and I know Gaz never admits he is wrong. But it is still fun to screw with him

I don't think so. Gazoo is not a negger.

That's probably Falcon Faithful, his #1 foot soldier.

And Gaz doesn't even realize that FF trashes more Falcons on this board than most.

We have been down this road more times then all the traffic on 285. But if it makes you happy we can do it again. Show me where just once I have called any Falcons player a childish name, or just once where I have trashed a player. Unlike you I will admit if a player does bad INCLUDING Jamaal but will not harp on it over and over and over. Poster have the right to be critical about about his bad is play and I have been critical of a players performance in a game. But I have never nor will I EVER make up silly childish names for a player of this team. Nor will I go on an on an on for years down grading a player, it serves no purpose but to make ones self feel important. while I love the Falcons, I have a Life out side of this message and the team and don't sit around watching tapes over and over and over and trying to make people think I know things that I really don't like you do.

You always tell people to TRUST YOU and all they really do is LAUGH at you.

You really need to seek a psychiatrist or some other mental health help. ;) :wacko:

We have been down this road more times then all the traffic on 285. But if it makes you happy we can do it again. Show me where just once I have called any Falcons player a childish name, or just once where I have trashed a player. Unlike you I will admit if a player does bad INCLUDING Jamaal but will not harp on it over and over and over. Poster have the right to be critical about about his bad is play and I have been critical of a players performance in a game. But I have never nor will I EVER make up silly childish names for a player of this team. Nor will I go on an on an on for years down grading a player, it serves no purpose but to make ones self feel important. while I love the Falcons, I have a Life out side of this message and the team and don't sit around watching tapes over and over and over and trying to make people think I know things that I really don't like you do.

You always tell people to TRUST YOU and all they really do is LAUGH at you.

You really need to seek a psychiatrist or some other mental health help. ;) :wacko:

Does Gazoo know that you have ventured out by yourself?

...Show me...where I have trashed a player...
We Can Start Right Here

That's the most recent thing I remember. But you have many classics though. Like throwing the whole freakin defense under the bus last year. Now you're trashing the best defender and praising the third worst Top 10 franchise draft bust. :rolleyes:

From you, the faithful freakin Falcon that continually says if you trash a Falcon you're not a Falcon fan.

Your head is so far up Gazoo's blind loyal as that the methane gas is chokin off your oxygen bro. You quite possibly might be in a coma.

Guest Gritz

In my best Rodney King voice:

"Can't we all......

Aw, screw it. I don't really care.

I just want the season to get here already.

We're doing special things this year.

We Can Start Right Here

That's the most recent thing I remember. But you have many classics though. Like throwing the whole freakin defense under the bus last year. Now you're trashing the best defender and praising the third worst Top 10 franchise draft bust. :rolleyes:

From you, the faithful freakin Falcon that continually says if you trash a Falcon you're not a Falcon fan.

Your head is so far up Gazoo's blind loyal as that the methane gas is chokin off your oxygen bro. You quite possibly might be in a coma.

WOW fraudfakefansince 1970 how said you can't show me specifically where TRASHED any player. The whole defense huh OK if you say so how sad you are. I have not trashed the best defender I like Curtis Lofton. Try getting your stories straight if you going to tell lies.

See I can admit to being critical of a player if he does bad but I will not go on an on an on about it. Everyone on this board and I do mean EVERYONE knows how you feel about JA and really don't care to hear about it anymore.

If I was in a coma I would still be more conscience then you are. Get you mind out of the gutter little man.

WOW fraudfakefansince 1970 how said you can't show me specifically where TRASHED any player. The whole defense huh OK if you say so how sad you are. I have not trashed the best defender I like Curtis Lofton. Try getting your stories straight if you going to tell lies.

See I can admit to being critical of a player if he does bad but I will not go on an on an on about it. Everyone on this board and I do mean EVERYONE knows how you feel about JA and really don't care to hear about it anymore.

If I was in a coma I would still be more conscience then you are. Get you mind out of the gutter little man.

so if everybody is tired of hearing it then why are you and Gazoo the only ones whining about it?

Wow ffs1970 unzips his pants and his little buddy lou dog comez out sorry your not worth the effort.

what I heard is "I have no response so im going to run my mouth like the little ***** I am instead"

Edited by LouDog

what I heard is "I have no response so im going to run my mouth like the little ***** I am instead"

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

First of all FalconFansince1970 I'm sorry this piece of crap child didn't come out of any where. In fact is should be the poster child for abortion.

Learn sentence structure. Learn that they start with a capital letter. Learn that it should be I'm not i'm. DOH!! Or better yet just learn that little BOYS should be seen and not heard. Why your trying to jump in to adult conversation is beyond me.

I'm out of here trying to talk with unruly children is useless.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

First of all, FalconFansince1970, I'm sorry this piece of crap child didn't come out of any where(what?). In fact is should be(what?) the poster child for abortion.

Learn sentence structure, learn that they start with a capital letter, and learn that it should be, "I'm," not, "i'm." DOH!! Better yet, just learn that little BOYS should be seen and not heard. Why your(you're, not your) trying to jump into(one word) adult conversation is beyond me.

I'm out of here. Trying(two separate thoughts should be two different sentences) to talk with unruly children is useless.

Please, don't say anything about anyone's use of English if you cannot even use it correclty in that same post.

Edited by Radical Ace