MW2 Map pack #2

I won't be wasting my money on this one. I was extremely disappointed with Stimulus.

And didn't Stimulus just come out? Can you say rip-off? I'd be much more inclined to pay for 6 new maps than I would be to pay $15 each for 3 new ones and two old ones. I think it's ridiculous that they can do stuff like this. Just water it down and overcharge for it and the sheep will buy it. Well, not me anymore.

people ***** way too much about things that arent really that expensive and arent mandatory either. get a grip. u dont like it, play the same ole maps. yeah id like it for free but im not bitching.

I'm assuming you are talking about me. If so, next time man up and quote me. If not, excuse the **** out of me.

It's not about the price, sorry you can't see that. It's the fact that they released the other crappy DLC about two months ago. Now they are releasing three more new maps and two more old ones. They could have made one awesome DLC package, but no, they have to water it down and separate them into two different packages to increase their profit. Even the biggest fanboi should be able to tell when they are getting taken advantage of. Thing is,fanboi's dont care. All they see is shiny, new maps for the 'measly' price of $15 without really seeing the bigger picture.

I'm sorry if my honesty offended you, maybe you should take your own advice and get a grip. It's just my opinion. To each his own. You want to buy it, go ahead. Just don't be surprised when the map packs keep getting smaller, more expensive, and released even closer together. They have no reason to stop doing these things if people are going to buy them no matter what.

oh so basically it just meant it's exclusive as of june 3rd the release date on xbox? gotcha

This map pack will be out first for the 360 like last time, 30 days later, PS3 users gets it.

This will be IW last map pack before they disband (rumored)

Edited by Hatchetinator

I'm assuming you are talking about me. If so, next time man up and quote me. If not, excuse the **** out of me.

It's not about the price, sorry you can't see that. It's the fact that they released the other crappy DLC about two months ago. Now they are releasing three more new maps and two more old ones. They could have made one awesome DLC package, but no, they have to water it down and separate them into two different packages to increase their profit. Even the biggest fanboi should be able to tell when they are getting taken advantage of. Thing is,fanboi's dont care. All they see is shiny, new maps for the 'measly' price of $15 without really seeing the bigger picture.

I'm sorry if my honesty offended you, maybe you should take your own advice and get a grip. It's just my opinion. To each his own. You want to buy it, go ahead. Just don't be surprised when the map packs keep getting smaller, more expensive, and released even closer together. They have no reason to stop doing these things if people are going to buy them no matter what.

im not offended, youre the one that sounds butt hurt about the situation. lol @ man up like im scared to address you personally on a message board. im going to buy them because i enjoy them. i liked all 5 maps that were released and im sure ill buy the next 5 and enjoy them as well. its simple. if youre cheap and picky at the same time, youre doomed to be disappointed. fanboi? what are you 12? GET A GRIP.

Edited by zigg zagg

people ***** way too much about things that arent really that expensive and arent mandatory either. get a grip. u dont like it, play the same ole maps. yeah id like it for free but im not bitching.

im not offended, youre the one that sounds butt hurt about the situation. lol @ man up like im scared to address you personally on a message board. im going to buy them because i enjoy them. i liked all 5 maps that were released and im sure ill buy the next 5 and enjoy them as well. its simple. if youre cheap and picky at the same time, youre doomed to be disappointed. fanboi? what are you 12? GET A GRIP.

Agreed, If You Don't Like They Way They Doing Things Don't Get The Maps.. Real Simple.

But Bet, When You See Your Friends Playing The New Maps And Your Left Out, Your Gonna Wanna Get Them.

If you don't like someones opinion on a message board don't read or reply to it seeing as how it's not mandatory.

Sure it would be good if I agreed with every ones opinion but I'm not bitching.

so theres a rule against posting opinions about peoples opinions? thanks for clearing that up officer. this board is a safer better place because of swell fellers like you!

i don't get it, are you complaining about the price of the map packs or that they exist at all?

the game came out in november, right? so from november to june (8 months) that's 2 map packs. that's not all that unreasonable. it's not like some of these games (i'm looking at Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2) that have downloadable content the day the game releases, now that is ridiculous. The option to buy 2 DLC packs are better then not having them at all.

Are you complaining that they are using maps from the first MW? lot's of games use maps for DLC from previous games. Gears of War 2 released a DLC that was nothing but old maps.

This map pack will be out first for the 360 like last time, 30 days later, PS3 users gets it.

This will be IW last map pack before they disband (rumored)

According to Game Informer, Infinity Ward is not disbanding. A LOT of lead position people, coders, engineers, etc. have left IW since the whole fiasco with West and Zampella began... and they continue to even though Activision has been giving current IW employees bonuses from MW2 money.

Some of the people who have left have joined West and Zampella at Respawn for their new game, but by all accounts Activision is keeping Infinity Ward together to work on Modern Warfare 3.... even though the IW team working on it will be nothing at all like the teams that worked on any of the previous games.

According to Game Informer, Infinity Ward is not disbanding. A LOT of lead position people, coders, engineers, etc. have left IW since the whole fiasco with West and Zampella began... and they continue to even though Activision has been giving current IW employees bonuses from MW2 money.

Some of the people who have left have joined West and Zampella at Respawn for their new game, but by all accounts Activision is keeping Infinity Ward together to work on Modern Warfare 3.... even though the IW team working on it will be nothing at all like the teams that worked on any of the previous games.

It is going to be very interesting to see what MW3 will be like.