If you were a good looking Billionaire...

Andre5000

*In 2000, Campbell pleaded guilty in a Toronto court to a 1998 assault on Georgina Galanis, her then assistant; Campbell had allegedly assaulted Georgina Galanis with a telephone in a hotel room and threatened to throw her out of a moving Peugeot

*In March 2005, Campbell allegedly slapped assistant Amanda Brack and beat her around the head with a BlackBerry personal organiser

*On 30 March 2006 in New York City, Campbell was arrested for allegedly assaulting her housekeeper with a jewel-encrusted mobile phone, resulting in a bloody head that required several stitches

*On 16 January 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her housekeeper Ana Scolavino

*On 3 April 2008, Campbell was arrested inside Heathrow's Terminal 5 on suspicion of assaulting a police officer after one of her bags had been lost.[35][36] Campbell was subsequently banned from flying globally with British Airways by the airline

*On 2 March 2010, Campbell's limousine driver filed a report with the New York City Police Department claiming that Campbell had slapped and punched him.

PYSCHO!!!!!!

^^^This

My ex that I was with for 8 years was a psycho and I almost married her.

all day you think "I gotta kick this ***** to the curb" and then once she gets done with you that night you can't imagine being without her :lol:

anybody who has ever had sex with a psycho chick understands the attraction

Uhh, that would be ME.. My psycho just grabbed her stuff and walked outta my house about 20 minutes ago.. She is such a total bizaaatch.. but she is hot and a total freak in bed.. When she gets mad, i try to hold my ground, but then i think about other dudes getting the good good and i always fold... . she got me whooped

My psycho.. about 2 hours ago she was like "Do Me" but i gotta flat iron my hair and bla bla first.. im like "Ok" then she asked me to plug her Iphone into my computer and it asks for a password and she tells me to put it in but its the password for HER PHONE!! so im like i dont know it and she starts going friuggin ballistc and i say the "B" word and she grabs her stuff and leaves.. then she starts text assaulting me for the last 30 minutes insulting me etc.. in 2 days she will send me a text that says "Hi" and all will be forgotten and she will come over and ill tear it up.. Thjis has been the pattern on and off for years and years.. She usually accuses me of starting a fight so i can hang out with a new girl.. She always has conspiracy theories

I wouldnt put anything past her.. im sure she's on the horn tellin some guy how mean i am right about now..

No doubt. I have had some psychos. One I remember so well she was once talking about how her friend Edie was so much prettier than her, so I did the nice guy thing and told her no way that she was much prettier than Edie( and it was very true). Everything seemed fine.Not another mention of it. Then I get a call later that night and a tirade about how I better NEVER put down her friend again. :unsure: :wacko: . :lol:

No doubt. I have had some psychos. One I remember so well she was once talking about how her friend Edie was so much prettier than her, so I did the nice guy thing and told her no way that she was much prettier than Edie( and it was very true). Everything seemed fine.Not another mention of it. Then I get a call later that night and a tirade about how I better NEVER put down her friend again. :unsure: :wacko: . :lol:

Every girl is crazy. It's simply a matter of degrees. Some can pass as normal, while others are more on the level of making tiny race cars with their poop. I've had some crazy ones, and it's hands down the best 'lovin you can get.

this one is totally nuts.. She used to be a stripper, so that makes her a professional liar.. Its a total pain in my butt but for some reason i always take the punishment and keep going back for more. She has been text assaulting me for 2 days now..

this one is totally nuts.. She used to be a stripper, so that makes her a professional liar.. Its a total pain in my butt but for some reason i always take the punishment and keep going back for more. She has been text assaulting me for 2 days now..

I hope you wear a "poncho" when she comes over. :ph34r: