Difficult and Easy opponents

jes2400

On an NFL schedule there's always a couple of teams that will be tough to beat, and a couple of teams that should be beaten with little problem. On our schedule, I list our potentially difficult to beat teams as: Pittsburg,Philly,Seattle, and at New Orleans, and the teams we should beat easily as: Cleveland, St.Louis, and San Francisco. The fun thing about the NFL is there's always surprises. What tough games could we steal, and what easy to beat teams could bite us in the butt if we're not carefull? Pittsburg and Philly ars interesting. Pittsburg is always a difficult place to play in, as is Philly, but both teams have questions at QB. I think we could win both those games, especially if Pittsburg starts Leftwitch. We play Seattle in December, so that'll be tough. as far as bad teams, i don't think we'll have a problem with St.Louis or Cleveland, but if I had to pick one I'd say Cleveland. With Holmgren running things, the culture there may start to change, and the Dog Pound is always wild. I hesitated to put the 49ers on the list. They're improving, but I think they still have a lot of work to and we're playing them at home.. However, we have to be carefull with them too. Exept for going into the Superdome, I didn't list any of our other division opponents because our division is so unpredictable.

:(:o

On an NFL schedule there's always a couple of teams that will be tough to beat, and a couple of teams that should be beaten with little problem. On our schedule, I list our potentially difficult to beat teams as: Pittsburg,Philly,Seattle, and at New Orleans, and the teams we should beat easily as: Cleveland, St.Louis, and San Francisco. The fun thing about the NFL is there's always surprises. What tough games could we steal, and what easy to beat teams could bite us in the butt if we're not carefull? Pittsburg and Philly ars interesting. Pittsburg is always a difficult place to play in, as is Philly, but both teams have questions at QB. I think we could win both those games, especially if Pittsburg starts Leftwitch. We play Seattle in December, so that'll be tough. as far as bad teams, i don't think we'll have a problem with St.Louis or Cleveland, but if I had to pick one I'd say Cleveland. With Holmgren running things, the culture there may start to change, and the Dog Pound is always wild. I hesitated to put the 49ers on the list. They're improving, but I think they still have a lot of work to and we're playing them at home.. However, we have to be carefull with them too. Exept for going into the Superdome, I didn't list any of our other division opponents because our division is so unpredictable.

You forgot Baltimore Ravens!

Really difficult to slect a team that would be easy/difficult to beat from year to

year. Teams get better through FA aquisitions/drafts, etc. Curious why you listed

Seattle as a team difficult to beat, just guessing it's because of home team advantage.

That's why I hardly participate in making season W-L predictions. The NFL is so unpredictable right now. As for Seattle, you're right, that's mostly why. They're really a fairly good team and they made some good moves this offseason. I think they're going to win their division.

That's why I hardly participate in making season W-L predictions. The NFL is so unpredictable right now. As for Seattle, you're right, that's mostly why. They're really a fairly good team and they made some good moves this offseason. I think they're going to win their division.

Yes you're right it is hard. But if I had to guess, I don't feel that game should be

listed as, say, one of the top 4 most difficult games for the Falcons in '10. Home

field aside (BTW, they were 4/4 in 09), they are a team with a new head coach, coming

off a 5-11 season. I know they had a couple of 1st round picks - Okung/Thomas, if

I not mistaken, beyond that, not familiar with there other off season moves. Just think

this game should be tha hard, but then again this is but a guess on my part.

Yes you're right it is hard. But if I had to guess, I don't feel that game should be

listed as, say, one of the top 4 most difficult games for the Falcons in '10. Home

field aside (BTW, they were 4/4 in 09), they are a team with a new head coach, coming

off a 5-11 season. I know they had a couple of 1st round picks - Okung/Thomas, if

I not mistaken, beyond that, not familiar with there other off season moves. Just think

this game should be tha hard, but then again this is but a guess on my part.

Point taken. I can't wait 'til the season starts so we can find out! :wacko: I'm going crazy here! I need football, and Arena League just isn't cutting it. Especially since Georgia doesn't have a team any more.

So, all of the home games are automatic wins? Sweet.

:) Dome Field advantage. i believe we get it back and get it back strong this year. Don't get me wrong, Baltimore will be tough, but I think we take 'em down in primetime!