I am SO pulling for Matt Bryant this year

Xfactor

I remember hearing of that while watching that game and it just transcends beyond football and any rivalry. I just don't comprehend how he was even at the game other than a distraction. May God bless that man and his family.

I have a 1 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. My son was really sick, and he would barely move, we were worried that we were going to lose him. After 4 days in the hospital everyting turned out ok. But I couldnt imagine losing either of them. I dont know what I would do, thats freaking horrible. Bryant definitely has my vote of confidence. Wouldnt that be great if he could help the team win a ring for his son! I know that would mean so much to Matt Bryant.

Edited by Ray Lewis

I do like the older kickers, they appear more reliable and stable. But when thier skill goes, it goes fast like Elam's did. At some point this team is going to have to find a young kicker to come here. Whoever let David Ackers go did not do the Falcons any favors.

I do like the older kickers, they appear more reliable and stable. But when thier skill goes, it goes fast like Elam's did. At some point this team is going to have to find a young kicker to come here. Whoever let David Ackers go did not do the Falcons any favors.

I believe Matt Bryant is in his prime and I KNOW TD understands the value of QUALITY in that position. A championship team has to have a kicker that is money inside the 40. I would be shocked if the Rookie makes the team. Again, it is nice to have competition at every position this year.

Guest Gritz

Link

After reading this article and remembering what Matt has been through I truly pray he has a pro bowl year as our kicker.

Good Luck Matt we are pulling for you.

Good find x...I'm with ya....

Guest Gritz

touching but not going to happen

With how he did for us combined with a rookie unproven kicker.....Very good chance it will happen.

i hate that for matt. But i really hope that Garrett gets the chance this year. Show what he is made of! he has made the 85 man roster along with matt....i cant believe the competition at that position.

Isn't Keonan holding that ball a lil crooked? Maybe it's just how Bryant likes it, but it looks off to me.

He kicked 3 field goals that game after his 3yr old died, I remember that game. It was touching

Edited by JKH5785

I'm really pulling for him too. I remember the 1st game after we signed him, I was in the kitchen getting a snack while they were getting ready for a FG. The commentator said "Matt Bryant is coming out to kick a FG, but with the noise, I thought he said Matt Ryan is coming to kick a FG! I was like ":blink: What!". My friend laughed at me the rest of the game.

With how he did for us combined with a rookie unproven kicker.....Very good chance it will happen.

i was talking about the "pro bowl year" I highly doubt that but I'm sure we'll enjoy all of his efforts.

Yeah, I'm pulling for Matt to get a ring with us. He still has a few good years left with us. It's so nice to have a team with so many good character guys. The story makes me hate Tampa even more.

I agree Tampa Bay sucked for what they did and how they handled the situation.

Edited by Xfactor